This is why when I first logged in i saw post of other people hating this site

ITLL GO

:cheesy: Funny, a guy like you could never disappoint me but I suppose that's because you haven't given me any reason to give you any respect. Hell, I don't even know you from Adam :crazyeyes:

Could have fooled me but hey, I'm just calling it like I saw it. If you say that I was wrong, I guess I'll have to take your word for it. :yup:

Oh, I got that. I just find it funny that you would purposefully choose to buy something that you yourself admit is a substandard product and then try to convince others that they should consider it too. Me, I've bought plenty of substandard products over the last 20+ years and would never recommend them even if someone were on a budget. But then, that's just me.

LOL!! Perhaps but, you're the one who called your Chinese winch a "security blanket" as in, it's something you hope to rely on when you really need it most. A parachute would be that too and that's all I was saying. I suppose my perspective comes from being on obstacles where if my winch failed, I could get seriously hurt or worse - my bad.

Oh, right - another "joke". Sorry, I guess I need to get to know you already :crazyeyes:

You just kinda come off like a dick... Maybe it's just me, but if you didn't care so much why keep defending your actions and opinions. Maybe you're just numb from all the same questions coming up in the forum. Maybe you just need a vacation away from it all. Who knows. But it sure doesn't seem like you want to help people, more like make me feel stupid and then follow it up with "what do I know" for someone who makes this his life and priority, you sure seem to care what people have to say... But I'm sure you're probable gunna quote me and tell me I'm wrong..

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?30321-Any-opinions-on-the-new-Smittybilt-X2O-winch

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Funny, a guy like you could never disappoint me but I suppose that's because you haven't given me any reason to give you any respect. Hell, I don't even know you from Adam :crazyeyes:

Could have fooled me but hey, I'm just calling it like I saw it. If you say that I was wrong, I guess I'll have to take your word for it. :yup:

Oh, I got that. I just find it funny that you would purposefully choose to buy something that you yourself admit is a substandard product and then try to convince others that they should consider it too. Me, I've bought plenty of substandard products over the last 20+ years and would never recommend them even if someone were on a budget. But then, that's just me.

LOL!! Perhaps but, you're the one who called your Chinese winch a "security blanket" as in, it's something you hope to rely on when you really need it most. A parachute would be that too and that's all I was saying. I suppose my perspective comes from being on obstacles where if my winch failed, I could get seriously hurt or worse - my bad.

Oh, right - another "joke". Sorry, I guess I need to get to know you already :crazyeyes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441425815.804411.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ITLL GO

First upgrade I bought for my Jeep:

1: Trucklite since I needed better illumination at night driving.

2: Warn Power Plant 9.5

the rest of the upgrade followed. I went for safety and dependability first.

The head lights seem like a great upgrade. The stock lights seem really dim and unsafe to me. I try not to drive my jeep too much at night. More of a toy.
How is the power plant? That's the air compressor, correct? Seems like killing two birds is a good thing.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You just kinda come off like a dick... Maybe it's just me, but if you didn't care so much why keep defending your actions and opinions. Maybe you're just numb from all the same questions coming up in the forum. Maybe you just need a vacation away from it all. Who knows. But it sure doesn't seem like you want to help people, more like make me feel stupid and then follow it up with "what do I know" for someone who makes this his life and priority, you sure seem to care what people have to say... But I'm sure you're probable gunna quote me and tell me I'm wrong..

Nobody cares what you think.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441426673.860942.jpg .....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Any opinions on the new Smittybilt X2O winch

You kind of come off like a pussy. Maybe it's just me but I didn't even see him talking to you. Maybe you need to take a PERMANENT vacation from this forum since you are guest here. Who knows. Sure doesn't seem like you know who you are talking to or whose house you are in, more like you're trying to show your pretentiousness for all to see. But I'm sure you're going to keep coming back instead of going away.

Last edited:

ITLL GO

Haha and here they come!! Just because I called him out for being a dick(which he wAs) everyone is gunna make jokes at me. Haha typical.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You kind of come off like a pussy. Maybe it's just me but I didn't every see him talking to you. Maybe you need to take a PERMANENT vacation from this forum since you are guest here. Who knows. Sure doesn't seem like you know who you are talking to or whose house you are in, more like you're trying to show your pretentiousness for all see. But I'm sure you're going to keep come by back instead of going away.

Spell. Check.

ITLL GO

You kind of come off like a pussy. Maybe it's just me but I didn't every see him talking to you. Maybe you need to take a PERMANENT vacation from this forum since you are guest here. Who knows. Sure doesn't seem like you know who you are talking to or whose house you are in, more like you're trying to show your pretentiousness for all see. But I'm sure you're going to keep come by back instead of going away.

He was talking to me, and you are a pussy jumping in to defend him .

ITLL GO

If I get banned for calling someone out (even the creator) for coming off rude. So be it. It's my opinion and I am sure I'm not the first to say it. I don't think that all the time, however in this post I would say most new members would agree

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If I get banned for calling someone out (even the creator) for coming off rude. So be it. It's my opinion and I am sure I'm not the first to say it. I don't think that all the time, however in this post I would say most new members would agree

Banned? You wish, but you can leave if you don't like it here, you won't be missed. For the record If someone talks shit about my friend I will set them straight. Pussy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441427283.534403.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yawn.

We've seen this before. Welcome to wayalife!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You just kinda come off like a dick... Maybe you're just numb from all the same questions coming up in the forum. Maybe you just need a vacation away from it all. Who knows.

:cheesy: There's no maybe about it - to a guy like you, I am a dick. :yup:

Maybe it's just me, but if you didn't care so much why keep defending your actions and opinions.

LOL!! Since you seemed to have missed it, this is MY forum and I enjoy posting up on it. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean that I'm defending anything but, clearly you're the kind of guy who will believe whatever it is you want to believe :yup:

But it sure doesn't seem like you want to help people, more like make me feel stupid and then follow it up with "what do I know" for someone who makes this his life and priority

Well, what do I know? And really, what kind of loser do you have to be to feel stupid by anything I might have to say. :idontknow:

you sure seem to care what people have to say..

Funny, last I checked, this was a forum and people respond to what others have to say. :crazyeyes:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Nobody cares about your opinion.

ITLL GO

Banned? You wish, but you can leave if you don't like it here, you won't be missed. For the record If someone talks shit about my friend I will set them straight. Pussy.

View attachment 163583

Haha I wasn't talking shit to him dumb ass. But I am to you! I said he was coming off like a dick. If someone said that to my friend, I would agree if they were being one. I could give two shits if you wheel or drink beers with him. And I do like the forum, but I guess you just can argue or disagree with anyone or get called a "pussy". Haha hats pretty rude and you make this forum look bad. But hey that's just me

ITLL GO

:cheesy: There's no maybe about it - to a guy like you, I am a dick. :yup:

LOL!! Since you seemed to have missed it, this is MY forum and I enjoy posting up on it. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean that I'm defending anything but, clearly you're the kind of guy who will believe whatever it is you want to believe :yup:

Well, what do I know? And really, what kind of loser do you have to be to feel stupid by anything I might have to say. :idontknow:

Funny, last I checked, this was a forum and people respond to what others have to say. :crazyeyes:

Aha can't help yourself! This is why when I first logged in i saw post of other people hating this site. Red flags for sure. It's sad, but yes it's your forum, why don't you keep reminding everyone!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Haha I wasn't talking shit to him dumb ass. But I am to you! I said he was coming off like a dick. If someone said that to my friend, I would agree if they were being one. I could give two shits if you wheel or drink beers with him. And I do like the forum, but I guess you just can argue or disagree with anyone or get called a "pussy". Haha hats pretty rude and you make this forum look bad. But hey that's just me

Let me guess, you've heard about this forum and blah blah blah..... Same story different actress. I wonder when ITLL GO will go away.

Top Bottom