Crown brake lines

t8er

So I just ordered crown brake lines for a 6" kit. Before I installed them I followed the factory brake line routing and found that the crown brake lines are shorter than my stock brake lines. The rear were longer so I'm wondering if they were mis packaged or is that normal for extended front brake lines?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I just ordered crown brake lines for a 6" kit. Before I installed them I followed the factory brake line routing and found that the crown brake lines are shorter than my stock brake lines. The rear were longer so I'm wondering if they were mis packaged or is that normal for extended front brake lines?

What are the measurements on your lines? I know that my brake lines that came with my coilovers are 27" front and rear

t8er

What are the measurements on your lines? I know that my brake lines that came with my coilovers are 27" front and rear

I'll have to measure overall length later. We worked on 2 jeeps last night and the new lines are at my buddies house. I know when we followed the factory line routing the rears were a a good 3-4" longer while the fronts were 2" shorter than stock.

t8er

They were 26" long and Northridge was cool enough to respond to the email I sent. I've got a place I can flex and test so next step tomorrow with my new lines.

Top Bottom