2008 Jk front and rear axels for sale.

Bamtool

Rear available only

Rear Axel Dana44, 3.73 G2 gear spool, G2 Chrome Molly 35spline axel shafts, ARB air locker, G2 aluminum Diff cover. Less than 5000miles on the rear, never wheeled locker never engaged except at installation for testing.Nothing wrong with the housing or axel shafts, never bent, always maintained, I am the original owner. Reason for selling is, I upgraded to Core44. I spent $2500.00 on the rear upgrade at a local shop, asking $1500 OBO it's ready to install and start wheeling!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Bamtool

Welcome to WAL! Go read the rules before you continue to post.

I think it was the reference to another shops name? Not sure? I simply stated I had the work done for reference to the if be "local buyer". Hope this satisfies you and the rules?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I think it was the reference to another shops name? Not sure? I simply stated I had the work done for reference to the if be "local buyer". Hope this satisfies you and the rules?

You have three posts here two in this thread. If your sole purpose here is to sell stuff you will not be welcome this is not Craigslist. Please read the rules you agreed to upon signing up.

Bamtool

You have three posts here two in this thread. If your sole purpose here is to sell stuff you will not be welcome this is not Craigslist. Please read the rules you agreed to upon signing up.

Read the rules, just signed up to this site. Am I supposed to make friends by just posting bullshit? Then I can sell something? Don't understand is there rules in between the lines?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Read the rules, just signed up to this site. Am I supposed to make friends by just posting bullshit? Then I can sell something? Don't understand is there rules in between the lines?

Really? You don't understand?

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Hang on you ARE an engineer perhaps I'll slow it down for you:

1. You appear to be here just to sell stuff

2. This is a community of you aren't part of it you won't be welcome

3. If you are here JUST to sell stuff you are violating the rules

Is that more clear?

David1tontj

This forum really only supports you selling something if you are a contributing member- not if you just signed up just to sell something. We are a community of people who can trust each other. We don't know you yet- might as well be a random guy from Craigslist.

The owner of this forum thought about not even having a for sale section.

Hope this helps.

Stop by and give us a wave so we can get to know you.

Bamtool

This forum really only supports you selling something if you are a contributing member- not if you just signed up just to sell something. We are a community of people who can trust each other. We don't know you yet- might as well be a random guy from Craigslist.

The owner of this forum thought about not even having a for sale section.

Hope this helps.

Stop by and give us a wave so we can get to know you.

Just got back from a tour, been away for almost (2) years overseas. I hooked up my rig " upgraded" and was looking for some semi locals to maybe meet and wheel with. Usually the best way to meet "local" jeepers is by selling and trading. I was cruzing the site and thought it would be a good way to introduce myself... By dealing, maybe even giving away some unused parts.

David1tontj

Just got back from a tour, been away for almost (2) years overseas. I hooked up my rig " upgraded" and was looking for some semi locals to maybe meet and wheel with. Usually the best way to meet "local" jeepers is by selling and trading. I was cruzing the site and thought it would be a good way to introduce myself... By dealing, maybe even giving away some unused parts.

Thank you for your service!

I would post up a "wave from NorCal" - that, would be truly the best way to meet guys in your area.

There are a ton of great guys from NorCal and I'm sure they would love to meet you. You're in a great spot for wheeling!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

You should follow David's post, good info there.

Top Bottom