New member from Ann Arbor Michigan

DrGMatic

Glad to be here!

After to many years, I've recently put myself back into the Jeep WayaLife. I've had many Cherokees, Grand Cherokees and other off-road vehicles of nearly every description, however, I had lost track of the true meaning of Jeep-ness since selling my last Wrangler 15 years ago.

So, I picked up a '15 JKURHR and I am bugging my friends and family because I'm smiling all the time.

Last weekend, I installed a 3.5" JKS Jspec lift and Advanced Geometry Kit and my smile increases. It's screaming at me for the new tires it desires and deserves.

At this point, I'm looking for some advice on a tire carrier and some sort of step that will work with my stock Hard Rock rails so that my wife can regain the smile she had before the elevation!

I'm looking forward to getting it out in the woods and to meeting others who get it.

CedarRaider

Welcome from traverse city. For the tire carrier if you are gonna replace the bumper as well I'm looking at Ace engendering they are down your way and a decent price for bumper and tire carrier.

Last edited:

DrGMatic

Thanks, Y'all! CR, spent a lot of time in TC, lived there for a while and had a place out on Long Lake. Love that area. 07, Pinball Pete's is still there and Crazy Jim's Blimpy Burger moved down next to the Fleetwood Diner.

DrGMatic

The day I bought it: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441853775.861238.jpg

It' currently wearing its summer top and sporting a recently added JKS Advanced Geometry lift.

Rccrwlr

Glad to be here!

After to many years, I've recently put myself back into the Jeep WayaLife. I've had many Cherokees, Grand Cherokees and other off-road vehicles of nearly every description, however, I had lost track of the true meaning of Jeep-ness since selling my last Wrangler 15 years ago.

So, I picked up a '15 JKURHR and I am bugging my friends and family because I'm smiling all the time.

Last weekend, I installed a 3.5" JKS Jspec lift and Advanced Geometry Kit and my smile increases. It's screaming at me for the new tires it desires and deserves.

At this point, I'm looking for some advice on a tire carrier and some sort of step that will work with my stock Hard Rock rails so that my wife can regain the smile she had before the elevation!

I'm looking forward to getting it out in the woods and to meeting others who get it.

Welcome wave from NorCal. Is that color Rocklobster?

Jeep2010

I grew up in Toledo so not too far off. Moved around but I played hockey near Ann Arbor and it's a great area. Welcome to WAL!

Top Bottom