NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 Trail Step for Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ 1997 - 2006 [RH-6016]

NEW PRODUCT!

Rock Hard 4x4 Trail Step for Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ 1997 - 2006 [RH-6016]

Lifted your Wrangler to the point where it's now difficult to get in or out of your seat? Simply slip our Trail Step into your door sill, climb in, slip it back out and stow it under your seat for next time. It's that easy! Requires no drilling, cutting, or tools to install. Originally developed for a Jeeper's wife who was worried as she got older she wouldn't be able to join her husband on the trail. The Trail Step is a favorite at Moab's Easter Jeep Safari where wheelers from all ages and skill levels wanted a "life hack" tool to make getting in and out of their rigs just a little bit easier.

These have been show only exclusives for years but due to demand we've taken these public!

RH-6016-2T.jpg

RH-6016-3T.jpg

RH-6016-4T.jpg

RH-6016-5T.jpg

RH-6016STEP.jpg

Any plans to make this for JK's any time soon? My wife would love a simple step like this.
Yes! Don't have an ETA to share yet but James and Lew are working on that. We have a prototype but the door sill in the JK changed during the production run so we are working on a version that will fit both styles.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I just ordered your tcase skid. Excited to see how it holds up! Factory one lasted only a few trips!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thank you for your support! :rock: :beer: :clap2:

If it's anything like the sport cage I have its going to be great! Love all the places to grab and hold on to when wheeling tricky spots! Oh yeah, and I feel much safer along with my kids in the back seat! Great job on the design. I finally stopped smacking my head on the center support getting in. Being 6'5" doesn't help the fact. :)

Top Bottom