(4) 35x12.5R17 BFG KM2s ~85% tread left

AU Bronc N JK

I'm selling my 35x12.5R17 BFG Km2's. Only had them on the jeep for 9 months. Excellent condition with only 9,000 miles on them and one wheelin trip. They are easily 85-90% tread left. I'm selling them for $1000 obo. They are still mounted on jeep til Friday. I've got a set of 37's I'm putting on the jeep on Friday.

Located in Clemson, SC.

Thanks.

AU Bronc N JK

Check your math. 9,000/15 = x/100.

Solve for x, and u get 60,000 miles. And yes I've gotten 55,000 miles out of km2's previously.

Thanks!

Panda

Check your math. 9,000/15 = x/100.

Solve for x, and u get 60,000 miles. And yes I've gotten 55,000 miles out of km2's previously.

Thanks!

Check your math, if your saying they have 9000 miles on them and 90% tread that means your saying they'll have 9000 miles to give nine more times I doubt they'll go 90,000 miles
Welcome to wayalife

JakeJK

Check your math, if your saying they have 9000 miles on them and 90% tread that means your saying they'll have 9000 miles to give nine more times I doubt they'll go 90,000 miles
Welcome to wayalife

85 percent tread would yield a 60,000 mile tire life which would be reasonable they'd be pretty bare at the end of their lives though

AU Bronc N JK

Again, just assume worst case from my first post, which is 85%.. That yields 60,000 miles (which is definitely achievable with proper rotating/balancing) as I've shown with middle school level algebra for those of you who love to argue or thought you were going to make my post sound ridiculous. I'm Not sure why you guys even care as you don't want the tires, or have any interest in them.

Panda

Again, just assume worst case from my first post, which is 85%.. That yields 60,000 miles (which is definitely achievable with proper rotating/balancing) as I've shown with middle school level algebra for those of you who love to argue or thought you were going to make my post sound ridiculous. I'm Not sure why you guys even care as you don't want the tires, or have any interest in them.

Nobody was trying to argue we just prefer not to have other members misinformed, glws

Top Bottom