Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brakes, and rotor upgrade, which brand is good or best

Quote Originally Posted by srosario View Post
    any one recommends the black magic pads with the centric rotors?
    Why not just give it a try and you let us know

i have them on my jk now, i was reading all the reviews from the other forums before i found the beautiful wayalife, and everyone sweared by them, so i put them on, and i really didnt have nothing to compare so i really cant say much. i only drove the stock once maybe 1000 miles.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! If I really thought it worked better then the Dyantrac ProGrip, I would have mentioned it.
    , I don't spend beyond my means,,,and i don't use CC's....$500 bucks is what i had to spend and gave these a try,,,,,better than stock ?? yep, yep...Does Dynatrac improve the caliper as well to match their rotors. ?? Not everyone's wallet is as big as some folks here, you use what you have,,,if I had $1700 id gone with wildwood 4 piston/ 14" rotors....the OP, did ask for " good or better "...
    Last edited by IgotaWoody39; 09-21-2015 at 11:48 PM.

I run Hawk stuff on my rides
    Edit ; I get alot of my brakes stuff from R1 Concepts. Great prices great customer service.
    Last edited by dillard09; 09-21-2015 at 11:52 PM.
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Why not just give it a try and you let us know
    , probably already knows what your going to say,,,,,their not. Good enough...as in my reply with the Rebel rotors...

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    I run Hawk stuff on my rides
    , yeah, the hawk pads work well,,,I use them on all my vehicles once the stock pads wear down...

About a week since the last post to this thread but thought I'd put in my two cents. I drove with stock brakes for close to 50k miles and the majority of those with 35's, Nitto Trail Grapplers. Two weeks ago I had the Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes installed and have been very pleased. Really is night and day difference. My Jeep is my DD and I'm in a fair amt of traffic each day in and around Raleigh with lots of stop and go. With as well as this system works around town I can't wait to try them on the trail.
    2012 Rubicon Unlimited, Deep Cherry Red, 6 spd, AEV Dual Sport 3.5 SC with Bilstein 5100 Shocks, 35X12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler
    Mounted on silver AEV Pintlers, AEV Premium front bumper with Warn Xeon 10s...more to come.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123