Thread: November 2012 a BIG Month for Jeep!

November 2012 a BIG Month for Jeep!

001-2013-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-1353513760.jpg

Just got the following a press release from Chrysler. It's aways great to see Jeep doing so well - Go JEEP!!

• Jeep® Wrangler sets sales record for month of November with 12 percent increase
    • Jeep Wrangler receives two 2013 Best Resale Value Awards from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
    • Jeep brand introduces new, limited-production Wrangler Rubicon 10th-Anniversary Edition at Los Angeles Auto Show

Jeep® Brand

Jeep brand sales were down 3 percent in November due to the end of Jeep Liberty production in August and some lingering effects of Hurricane Sandy on Chrysler Group dealerships in the Northeast, one of the Jeep brand’s strongest markets. The Jeep Wrangler set a sales record for the month of November with its 12 percent sales gain. For the third consecutive year, the Wrangler has been named Best Resale Value in its class by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The Wrangler also landed on kbb.com’s Top 10 list for the second year in a row. These prestigious awards honor vehicles expected to maintain the greatest proportion of their original list price after five years of ownership. November was the eighth month this year in which the Wrangler has set a sales record, including an all-time sales record in June.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV ever – had its best November sales since 2005. The Grand Cherokee posted sales of 13,619 units, the model’s second best sales month this year. Sales of the Jeep Patriot, designed to appeal to compact-SUV buyers who want traditional Jeep styling with best-in-class off-road capability at an affordable price, were up 4 percent, the model’s best November in five years. The Jeep brand introduced the new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition in November. It joins the previously announced Wrangler Freedom Edition as a tribute to United States military members past and present.

The Jeep brand, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the wildly popular Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model, also introduced a new, limited-production 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition at the Los Angeles Auto Show last week. It is the most capable factory-produced Jeep Wrangler ever, packed with equipment that die-hard, off-road enthusiasts love. The Rubicon 10th Anniversary edition will arrive in showrooms in the spring of 2013.

chart.jpg

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsre...id=13582&mid=2

Been Around the Block Hell_Fire's Avatar
    I can believe that, even here sales are through the roof, just so sad the majority of the JK's sold will never even see a mud puddle, sooooo many pavement hoppers here. phoned for a Rubicon Saturday and the guy really pushed that it has never been offroad, so I asked him wat was wrong with it he he he
    3.6 Jeep Wrangler JKUR
    XRC front stubby
    XRC back bumper with tyre carrier and duel Jerry can holders.
    XRC Flat fender flares.
    Synergy 6" Full Long-Arm Suspension
    17" Moto Metal rims with 37" Goodyear MTR Kevlar's
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT
    TO NOT DRIVE A WRANGLER

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Fire View Post
    I can believe that, even here sales are through the roof, just so sad the majority of the JK's sold will never even see a mud puddle, sooooo many pavement hoppers here. phoned for a Rubicon Saturday and the guy really pushed that it has never been offroad, so I asked him wat was wrong with it he he he
    I'm happy with this, less idiots on the trail.

Plus in a couple years we can pick up unused JK's cheap!
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Yup I can see it. I've been seeing a lot of them out there.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Looks like November was a BIG month for Jeep in Canada too, eh

Canadian sales up again
    Jeep Wrangler continued to a new monthly record of 1,140 sales, 33% over last year. Through the first 11 months of the year, Jeep Wrangler has set an all-new monthly sales record every month and has already shattered the full year sales record set in 2011.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php...sales-up-again

"all-time sales record in June"

Pulled this from the article as I'm proud to be a small part of a big record. I got delivery of my JKRU in June. And, it's been a blast as it's seen numerous trails and a summer family vacation to Utah's Bryce and Zion as well as Sedona. Done them all bone stock too and still lovin the life!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife
    Looks like November was a BIG month for Jeep in Canada too, eh

I think it has to do with the new 3.6 Panastar motor and the new Interior that help the sales.