Jk gun rack?

Bryantengland14

Does anybody have any ideas on how to build a gun rack? I have a hard top and I thought about building one that goes on the back of the roll cage. Any ideas?

**pic for laughs** ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442163937.064254.jpg

Last edited:

Benny

The Grenadeacorp box is sweet! the nice thing about it is when it's closed, you don't even see it. Definetly on my short list of mos.

Wardell

https://youtu.be/w3eLA7qI7FY

Here's another idea, and I think it's more what you were talking about in the first post. Basically, it's a bar that attaches to either side of the roll cage, that has gun mounts on either side. Keeps them nicely tucked up to the roof.

utiadam

LOSER
The Grenadeacorp box is a sweet setup. I saw one in person a couple weeks ago and definitely like it. One thing to consider though is if you have anything mounted on your roll bars it will not work such as a power tank or fire extinguisher. I plan on putting my power tank on the left side.

Bryantengland14

I've got some ideas on building one. I'll post them later this afternoon. It is almost impossible for me to pay $645, but it sure is awesome. I thought about selling my hardtop to buy it but.....

WJCO

Meme King
Anxious to see it. Is this for hunting, recreational shooting, or just because they really look bada$$ ?

I've got some ideas on building one. I'll post them later this afternoon. It is almost impossible for me to pay $645, but it sure is awesome. I thought about selling my hardtop to buy it but.....

Bryantengland14

This is for more hunting. When hauling people AND guns, it can make for an uncomfortable ride. Hoping to find a way to get them out of the way and in the back. That way scope can't be knocked off. That sort of thing.

WJCO

Meme King
Cool. I wonder if some sporting good stores or ATV shops would have some cheaper locking cases with foam in them and you could just fab up a mounting system too.

Bryantengland14

That's kinda what I have. It's the gun holders that go on the back of your truck seats. They're neoprene. I'm gonna try and run them down the rear of the roll cage. Using zip ties and some cable maybe.

Top Bottom