The BEST of "Just take me off the f@#king list"!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Every now and then after I send out an emailer, I'll get an email from someone who wants to be removed from the mailing list for one reason or another. A vast majority will say something along the lines of, "please remove me from your list". Some will even go so far as to say how they unfortunately "had to sell their Jeep and are no longer on the forum". And, I'll even get a few that simply say "STOP". It is rare but, from time to time, I'll get a real gem from an eloquent winner just like this - I hope you enjoy :)

Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 7:40 PM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE Write-Up!

How the hell do i get my name off this mailing list if i dont remember my username? I tried clicking the goddamn link to reset my password, but when it asks me a random question it says im wrong when i know i am not. What wrangler is named after a famous trail you ask? Its the fucking rubicon! But no, ur website says thats wrong. Just take me off the fucking list because im sick of seeing this shit in my fucking email inbox every goddamn time i fucking check it.

If I come across any others, I'll be sure to post them up as well :crazyeyes:

aldaman

.....Funny, if that is his security question(what wrangler is named after that famous trail) then it was him that provided the answer from the get-go. He needs to check himself :crazyeyes: :thinking: :D

rubicrawl

Hahaha that's funny wow some people need some anger management I would piss him off more and keep sending him more [emoji38][emoji23]

.....Funny, if that is his security question(what wrangler is named after that famous trail) then it was him that provided the answer from the get-go. He needs to check himself :crazyeyes: :thinking: :D

That was not his security question - it is a random "anti - Bot Question" asked during registration and resets. Still a funny email.

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome idea for a thread. We never get to see that side of the business.

You should write back and say, "Rubicon, not rubicon"!!!

^^ I was thinking that same thing! ^^

Here's another good laugh for you guys on the same note :

Today I opened a new email account, I always use the same password: "cabbage". It's easy to remember. But it seems the computer had other plans...

Please enter your new password:

"cabbage"

Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

"boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

"1 boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

"50bloodyboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

"50BLOODYboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

"50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourArse,
IfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessnow”

Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

“ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourArseIf
YouDontGiveMeAccessnowjustFINGletmeintoyourwebsite”

Sorry, that password is already in use.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
If the guy is really having that hard of a time unsubscribing, and has no desire to come here anymore, all he has to do is mark as spam or block emails from sender. Problem solved and easily done in under 30 seconds. But instead people would prefer to be dramatic and type up a reply.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Where's the one where that guy called you a racial slur thinking you didn't check the account. You just can't make this shit up.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
You mean to tell me none of you have heard of the famous "Pussy Wagon" trail?

The names some people give their jeeps can be deeply personal.

TLC Offroad

WOW the things people get pissed off about. I bet he loves the Penis Enlargement Spam he gets and can't get off the list, OH he forgot his Secret Word on that one too.

Trail JK

Hope that dude isn't driving. Easy buddy you're going to give yourself a stroke.

^^ I was thinking that same thing! ^^

Here's another good laugh for you guys on the same note :

Today I opened a new email account, I always use the same password: "cabbage". It's easy to remember. But it seems the computer had other plans...

Please enter your new password:

"cabbage"

Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

"boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

"1 boiled cabbage"

Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

"50bloodyboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

"50BLOODYboiledcabbages"

Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

"50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourArse,
IfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessnow”

Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

“ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourArseIf
YouDontGiveMeAccessnowjustFINGletmeintoyourwebsite”

Sorry, that password is already in use.

^^^ this is funny. I could help to think it's probably CornBeefAndCabbage [emoji6][emoji23]

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Where's the one where that guy called you a racial slur thinking you didn't check the account. You just can't make this shit up.

That'd be DCR JEEP, some guy from Florida. I don't think that loser ever came back to explain himself after being called out.

:thinking: Maybe he should try leaving off the "fucking" in front or "rubicon".... or perhaps proper capitalization of a noun :idontknow:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom