Wave from Ontario CA

Nengrana

Hey all! Thanks for having me aboard =) Lucky to have found the wayalife vids while looking up all things Jeep related. Geeking out hard. Im a total 4x4 newb. Ive owned a few Jeeps in my driving career but never my dream Jeep (Wrangler Unlimited), which I just acquired =) Hope to learn, find some trail buddies, and make some long time friends.
Cheers!
Nen

Lucky51

Welcome from Chino, CA. I'm a freshie or newbie as well. should be ready to go out and break something soon.

Nengrana

Very cool!

Welcome to Wayalife. Several of us not to far from ya. [emoji106]

I wasnt expecting to have this many members so close! Hopefully you all can show me the ropes when I get "Vokun" all set up. How about a newb run/4x4 101 in SoCal????

Nengrana

hahaha

Welcome from Chino, CA. I'm a freshie or newbie as well. should be ready to go out and break something soon.

Well, I like the enthusiasm but my wife probably wont let me come out and play if I go and start breaking our JK so soon ;p baby steps hahaha

Last edited:

Lucky51

I should be free in a couple weeks for a newbie course, hopefully we can get some veterans to show us the ropes around here. And of course trying not to break anything yet,besides a sweat.

Top Bottom