Free: 2014 Stock Rubicon rock rails 4 door local pick up only

Trail JK

Closed thread. Rails have been given away. Thank you!

I have a set of stock rubicon rock rails off my 2014 4 door that I will give you for your Jeep. These are not for resale. I'd like to know that they will be going on a rig that can use them.

Local pick up only. I'm located in So Cal Tri-Valley area.

Thanks!

Here's a pic of my Jeep stock with the sliders on.
image.jpg .

Last edited:

TripleBJK

Damn. I need a set. Wish you were closer. Very cool of you to give them away. [emoji106]🏻

I have 4 door set coming off my 2015 4 door rubicon next week. I am in GA. You are welcome to them as long as they go on your jeep and you post a picture of them in action.

Scrambler

I have 4 door set coming off my 2015 4 door rubicon next week. I am in GA. You are welcome to them as long as they go on your jeep and you post a picture of them in action.

Thanks man. I will definitely post some pics of them getting some love at Windrock in October. Let me know what your favorite adult beverage is so that I can compensate you for your troubles. [emoji106]🏻

jeeeep

Hooked
i need a set! but too far away...the one thing I gave away off my 2010 and now need for the 2015 sport :naw:

mendigo

Hey I'm glad I found ur post. ..if they are still available please let me know. .. I did the newbie run they all told me to change my plastic once. ..lol. I'm in so. Cal. Long beach let me know or send me a pm I'll give them a good home

Trail JK

Hey I'm glad I found ur post. ..if they are still available please let me know. .. I did the newbie run they all told me to change my plastic once. ..lol. I'm in so. Cal. Long beach let me know or send me a pm I'll give them a good home

Hi there! These are currently pending. I'll let you know if they fall through. You're number 2 of 3. Thanks!

Trail JK

Mendigo the first person fell through so if you still want the rock rails they are yours. Please let me know. Thanks

Still for sale?! I will pick up tomorrow if still available
Thank you!
I am new to this site I have a brand new 2016 JKU!
Thanks let me know!

Top Bottom