Thread: Other jeeps vehicles parking next to your JK often?

Other jeeps vehicles parking next to your JK often?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442625367.282022.jpg
    What do yall think are other jeeps vehicles still family too?
    Seems to happen a lot like when I like to park next to wranglers I guess it's a jeep thing

They are all Jeeps. But it really is in how you use it. We just got the wife a Cherokee Trailhawk and we have every intention of getting it into the dirt. I wave at all Wranglers, regardless of how modded it is or who is driving. I even wave at any old Cherokee that looks like they wheel it. I had to explain the Jeep wave to a new Wrangler driver the other day. I passed her and waved; she had a very confused look on her face. In a few minutes she saw me in a parking lot and stopped to ask if we knew each other. I said all Wrangler owners are friends and we wave when we see one another. She had a big smile on her face when she drove away.