Jku Fog light wiring w/ EVO 1/4 bumper

Lucky51

Okay, newbie question here regarding what to do with the fog light wiring harness once the new bumper is installed. I guess I'm looking for ideas or suggestions on how to still utilize this switch and harness. I do plan on getting a light bar eventually. Any help would be great. Hopefully this is in the correct forum.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Okay, newbie question here regarding what to do with the fog light wiring harness once the new bumper is installed. I guess I'm looking for ideas or suggestions on how to still utilize this switch and harness. I do plan on getting a light bar eventually. Any help would be great. Hopefully this is in the correct forum.

You can get a light bar and wire it into the fog switch. I plan to use the factory fogs and make some rock lights out of them

spinuck

The factory fog light switch will only work on low beams right? I'd assume if you want something brighter, you would want to be able to use it in conjunction with your high beams.

dillard09

The factory fog light switch will only work on low beams right? I'd assume if you want something brighter, you would want to be able to use it in conjunction with your high beams.

Or if you have a programmer. Most of them have an option to have fogs with hi beams. My bully dog did. I wired them direct to switch but got a flicker. So I used the factory fog light switch but went through a relay to the fogs. Works great.

Lucky51

I as well just ordered the Revolver lights that are plug and play with my 09 JKU. Thanks for the link Trail JK.

Top Bottom