Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 15 Anvil JKUR HR Build

Seriously ambitious...good trick with the paint

Nice paint trick

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This rig is looking awesome!!!

Over the last couple days Iíve been able to make it out in the garage for a few minutes to start tacking in some of the brackets on the 14b. Still need to purchase gears and an install kit.

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

LOL that cracked me up about the pregnant wife and kid sleeping. I feel your pain. When the wife isn't around my house and the kid is sleeping I'm loud as shit and he never wakes up but when she's around I damn near get the death stare for sneezing too loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Drinking beer and playing with this axle again tonight. Rebuilt the e-brakes. This wasnít a necessary cost. Just honestly didnít want to clean up the mess from the leaking hub seals. Call me a Nancy.

Attachment 314257

Started prepping for the wheel speed sensors too. Got everything layed out so I can cut tomorrow. My son was sleeping so I couldnít fire up the angle grinder unless I wanted the wrath of a pregnant wife. Hopefully Iíll get time to cut all this tomorrow.

Attachment 314258

Attachment 314259

And started the initial stage of the shave. I still have to mark out my cut line and all that jazz but wanted to see exactly how much clearance I was saving with the shave. Iím happy with that.

Attachment 314260

'16 Wranlger Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock- Coilovers on 37s with all the supporting hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by sjstar View Post
    LOL that cracked me up about the pregnant wife and kid sleeping. I feel your pain. When the wife isn't around my house and the kid is sleeping I'm loud as shit and he never wakes up but when she's around I damn near get the death stare for sneezing too loud.
    Yea man. Iíve got a pretty good handle on how loud I can be before I wake up my son. But now we have a 1 month old so no regular sleep pattern yet.

Welded up the shave plate and got it wrapped to begin itís slow cool. Got a welding blanket wrapped in a heavy drop cloth wrapped in a thick moving blanket. Seems to be keeping the heat in well. Was my first time welding cast and it was a little different so itís not the prettiest. I just hope it doesnít crack out.

IMG_4933.jpg

Also got the ring gear installed on the ARB and bearings pressed on. Got the pinion assembly put together and preload set. Hoping I can find time tomorrow to start setting up the gears.

IMG_4934.jpg

You are a busy dude...considering all that's going on man...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Welded up the shave plate and got it wrapped to begin itís slow cool. Got a welding blanket wrapped in a heavy drop cloth wrapped in a thick moving blanket. Seems to be keeping the heat in well. Was my first time welding cast and it was a little different so itís not the prettiest. I just hope it doesnít crack out.

IMG_4933.jpg

Also got the ring gear installed on the ARB and bearings pressed on. Got the pinion assembly put together and preload set. Hoping I can find time tomorrow to start setting up the gears.

IMG_4934.jpg

Cannot wait to see the finished product that thing is going to be a beast
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    Milestar Patagonia M/T 35"
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

If you don't own a Jeep you don't understand

Looking good.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324