Truck-lite high beam flickering

Krystianjk

Has anyone had this problem before, where when you switch the high beams on they flicker? I have the anti-flicker harnesses installed. And all the connections are tight, so idk what the problem is :(

Heres a video of what I'm talking about:

Ddays

Hooked
Is it only one side or both? If its only one side you could have a bad anti flicker module. Switch the modules to make sure. One of mine went bad after a couple months and was replaced under warranty. After a year went by I ordered an extra that I threw in my console.

Krystianjk

I'll try out the grease and let y'all know if it helped, and just to be sure which connections should I apply it to?

Krystianjk

Is it only one side or both? If its only one side you could have a bad anti flicker module. Switch the modules to make sure. One of mine went bad after a couple months and was replaced under warranty. After a year went by I ordered an extra that I threw in my console.

It's both I believe o_O

MurderedJK

Maybe new pigtails are needed

I had this problem with mine. It turned out to be defective pigtail (anti-flicker harnesses). I called truck-lite and they overnighted a new set for me at no cost. Fixed my problem and this was about a year ago now and still going strong. Yes and using dielectric grease will also help with corrosion amongst other things. Always a good idea to use that stuff.

Top Bottom