Holy Post Apocalyptic Coil Over Mad Max Fury Road Rat Rods!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What can I say, I'm a big fan of the original Mad Max and Road Warrior movies (Thunder Dome - eh, not so much). While I seriously doubt this 4th installment in the franchise will be any good, I am interested in the crazy vehicles they come up for it and, here are a few spy shots of what I've been able to find. Check out the post apocalyptic coil overs on this first one :shock:

Screen shot 2012-12-03 at 6.21.53 PM.jpg

Here are some shots of a few other vehicles...

MAD-MAX-FURY-ROAD.png

mad-max-fury-road-vehicle-set-photo-02.jpg

mad-max-fury-road-vehicle-set-photo-04.jpg

UPDATED 12/10/14
Just saw the trailer for this and man, I think I really want to see this:

JandSJK

I didnt even realize they were making a new mad max. This time gibbson realy is mad lol. Crazy looking rigs. should be interesting just for the those.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt even realize they were making a new mad max. This time gibbson realy is mad lol. Crazy looking rigs. should be interesting just for the those.

Mel isn't going to be in this one. He was originally signed up to do the movie but, after it got put on hold after 911, he lost interest. That and he's a bit too old for the part now. Kind of a shame.

FuriousDz

Those are some pretty sick vehicles.

Always loved the big rig in the original. This ones even cooler.

MTG

Caught the Bug
While I seriously doubt this 4th installment in the franchise will be any good, I am interested in the crazy vehicles they come up for it and, here are a few spy shots of what I've been able to find. Check out the post apocalyptic coil overs on this first one :shock:

Oh hell yeah!!! :rock:

Are they filming in the USA?

What can I say, I'm a big fan of the original Mad Max and Road Warrior movies (Thunder Dome - eh, not so much).

Oh don't act like you didn't have a thing for Aunty Entity (aka Tina Turner) in that movie. :crazyeyes:

Trail Bud

Hooked
That's great!!
Wouldn't it be so cool to run into that crowd of those tanks out in the Mohave desert in the middle of no where.
Good find Eddie.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Seriously! Like why wouldn't you run the exhaust and muffler down where the passenger side door should be?

FoxC

Seriously! Like why wouldn't you run the exhaust and muffler down where the passenger side door should be?

Its a go fast thing brother...varooom...varooom!:rock: Thats a trophy truck without its skin.

RDE2ROK

Holy Crap! Was that a Cadillac humpin another Cadillac?:cheesy::cheesy: that's some CRAZY BADDASS RIGGS!:beer:

JeepFan

Hooked
Yup, all the vehicles will definitely steal the show! :thumb: What a great collection of photos! Thanks for sharing...

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yeah Big fan of those movies for sure! Those vehicles are pretty sweet. It would be awesome to be able to help build those and get to work on them. Honestly the Road Warrior was my favorite!

I bet the spiked ones get real messy as more people get stuck on them. :shock: :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom