SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail [Offical Trailer]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While it wasn’t our original plan to run the Fordyce Jeep Trail, it wouldn’t have been the first time that we’ve gone off script and on a whim. Of course, it's in times like these that you can really find yourself on an adventure of a lifetime and not always because things go according to plan. If anything, this particular weekend run with our good friends Doug, his friend John, Jeff, Don, Lori, Ray and Mel quickly turned out to be a fateful one that was plagued with problem after problem. In so many ways, our rolling of the dice came up with a pair of snake eyes and if something could go wrong, it did. Still, in a crazy kind of way, this is one of those crazy trips that we always end up talking about around the campfire and always have a good laugh.

This is a project that Cindy and I started a while back but had to shelve due to other commitments. We've recently dug it up from the archives and revisited it because we felt that it was still a great story and one that was worth sharing. We hope this trailer will inspire you to come back and watch the full length film that is scheduled to be released this month.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the upcoming release of SNAKE EYES, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to the first person who can correctly guess how long the full length film will be. To WIN, all you have to do is post up your answer here on this thread. If nobody guesses the correct time, the prize will go to the first person who comes the closest. Only 1 guess per member is allowed and submission can be made up until the day of the film's release. The WINNER of the shot glasses will be announced at that time and they will not need to be present to win.

attachment.jpg

UPDATED 10/18/15
I have to say that it's pretty amazing that someone actually nailed the exact time of this video and even more so that there was more than one person. In fact, initially, we thought that the final time was going to be 23:56 of which someone did guess as well but then, once the film finished uploading onto YouTube, they showed a final time of 23:57! With all that said, I know we were only going to give the shot glasses to the first person to guess the right time but, to help really celebrate the release of this film, we're going to give ALL 3 MEMBERS a pair of shot glasses!!

CONGRATULATIONS JLE21 for being the first one to guess the right time of 23:57!!
23min 57sec. Can't wait to check it out :)

CONGRATULATIONS t8er for also guessing the right time!!
I was thinking 18 minutes because it's listed as a trail that takes a day but I'm feeling like 23:57 is closer to reality

And last but not least, CONGRATULATIONS CarolinaJK for guessing the time that we showed prior to uploading the video onto YouTube!!
Looking forward to this! 23 minutes 56 seconds!

:thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who live the Jeep WAYALIFE and enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

Top Bottom