Thread: FS: D35 ARB 30 spline

FS: D35 ARB 30 spline

Used D35 ARB locker 30 spline upgrade and a single Superior Axle 30 spline axle. Other axle broke and upgrading to a D44.

Located Orlando, Florida
    $400 plus shipping

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpStick View Post
    Used D35 ARB locker 30 spline upgrade and a single Superior Axle 30 spline axle. Other axle broke and upgrading to a D44.

Located Orlando, Florida
    $400 plus shipping
    Hey there is this still for sale? I was wondering your best price shipped to 15071 (outside Pittsburgh). I'm primarily interested in the blocker. I'm newer on this forum so if its any easier you can shoot me a text or call me at 5706625112. Thank you bud

PM and text sent

still for sale. $450 shipped for just the locker

Knows a Thing or Two OhNoTheJiggies's Avatar
    Now if this was an arb for a Dana 44 front end... I'd be all over this. Lol. Good luck with sale.