Gave Jon Snow his first taste of dirt!

KidCarson

EDIT: Got an official site now! http://oh-ventures.com

Well, we were fortunate enough to get some rain up here in Carson last week, and afterwards the weather was absolutely beautiful! So, I decided to take Jon Snow out on some easy dirt trails down by the Carson river! Lots of fun being able to get out of town and into nature, with no more than a 10-15 minute drive. Can't wait to get out on more trails!

Just outside of town
onthedirt6edit1 copy.jpg

Little bit faint but there's a rainbow!!
onthedirt43edit1 copy.jpg

Staging area at Prison Hill
onthedirt123edit1 copy.jpg

Drivin' through some backroads
onthedirt119edit1.jpg

Last edited:

seanb123

Sweet pics man love the stance on the xj. I'd be careful linking to other sites, owners of the forum may get upset [emoji6]

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome pics! Exploring the deserts are one of my favorite things when wheeling haven't done it up there in Carson yet but it looks amazingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great photos. I really can't wait to get back up to Carson City. I'd love to explore Prison Hill.

JAGS

Hooked
Great pics Andrew. You are lucky to have that area so close. Having seen it in person, I'm truly jealous.

Great photos. I really can't wait to get back up to Carson City. I'd love to explore Prison Hill.

I'll second this!!

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Very jealous! Great pictures. What I would give to have that in a short driving distance away. Some day I will move!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice Andrew! Looks like a good time! Wish I had something like this close to me like you

KidCarson

Thanks you guys! Definitely feel fortunate to have such beautiful scenery this close by. :) And its awesome having a jeep!!

TLC Offroad

Nice pics, I was out that way myself the day it rained up high above where you were at on top of the Mountain there. I took the back way down to Smith Valley on 25 miles of Rough Rocky roads. Did not see a Soul the whole day very nice area to wheel in.

Top Bottom