EVO Rockstar skids

metalic

I received my skids today and was reading through the instructions and the first paragraph (see attached photo) has me curious. I have a Rock Krawler rear TB bracket and stock track bar. I run wheels with 4.5" backspace, and have coil retainers if I need them.
Will I need a adjustable trackbar? If so why?

Attachments

• 1444425308925.jpg
    1444425308925.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 140

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I received my skids today and was reading through the instructions and the first paragraph (see attached photo) has me curious. I have a Rock Krawler rear TB bracket and stock track bar. I run wheels with 4.5" backspace, and have coil retainers if I need them.
Will I need a adjustable trackbar? If so why?

No you will not need an adjustable trackbar. Since you already have a raise trackbar mount in the rear that solves the issue of helping to center your axle.

metalic

No you will not need an adjustable trackbar. Since you already have a raise trackbar mount in the rear that solves the issue of helping to center your axle.

Ok
I was hoping that's what it was. I couldn't see how it would be a clearance issue.

Thanks

mds22

I had that exact set up (TB bracket/4.5 bs) on my last jeep and had zero problems. Straight forward install. You will love them

Top Bottom