Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I too wonder who "us" might be? :thinking:

Panda you are a good dude with a good head on your shoulders, I hope you see things for how they are and not through someone else's glasses.

I too wonder who "us" might be? :thinking:

Panda you are a good dude with a good head on your shoulders, I hope you see things for how they are and not through someone else's glasses.

I'm sorry to tell you that panda is with us and always will be. He is a true norcalian

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. I don't get why you wouldn't understand what I said. What happend to all our subscribed threads anyway.

I've been having some issues with notifications. Just search NorCal, I'm sure they'll all show up. Probably didn't sub to any others.

I've been having some issues with notifications. Just search NorCal, I'm sure they'll all show up. Probably didn't sub to any others.

And why would it matter to you what I was subscribed to or not? I'm pretty sure I have posted a lot more credible stuff on this forum then you in the last couple years. I'm not here to just bully and talk shit on everyone like a lot of people on here are here to do.

O and by the way thanks for posting up here, you make everything so much better.

JAGS

Hooked
And why would it matter to you what I was subscribed to or not? I'm pretty sure I have posted a lot more credible stuff on this forum then you in the last couple years. I'm not here to just bully and talk shit on everyone like a lot of people on here are here to do.

O and by the way thanks for posting up here, you make everything so much better.

Didn't say it mattered to me. You need to not be so quick to post. I offered a viable solution.

What is "credible stuff" anyways. And what is your credible stuff doing to help so many other members here?

Your welcome on posting. Despite the NorCal header, the other 20k++ wayalifers are welcome to post on any thread. [emoji106]

Didn't say it mattered to me. You need to not be so quick to post. I offered a viable solution.

What is "credible stuff" anyways. And what is your credible stuff doing to help so many other members here?

Your welcome on posting. Despite the NorCal header, the other 20k++ wayalifers are welcome to post on any thread. [emoji106]

Never said you weren't able to post anything just wish you had something better to say every once in awhile.

JAGS

Hooked
Great title update! Heard those exact same words on the rubicon trail. Several others did too.

Yet it's the Wayalifers that are the bad guys here. Can't want to be outsiders, then get pissed when treated that way.

Always great to build "family" on someone else's dime. Then spit in the face of that dime's earner and anyone who doesn't agree/follow with you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. I don't get why you wouldn't understand what I said. What happend to all our subscribed threads anyway.

I take full responsibility for your subscriptions being deleted. Being that you guys all seemed to have left the forum, I deleted them so that you wouldn't have to get anymore reminders from this forum. From experience, they just piss off the people who left and I always end up getting a message demanding that I stop emailing them these reminders. It's nothing personal and if anything, I was just trying to do you a favor.

Now, with that said, is there anything else I can assist you with?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Sorry for butting in but since I was on the Rocking Rubicon Run and felt like I made a few new friends from the Nor Cal area can you guys enlighten me to what the F is going on here?

Top Bottom