New wheels!

1BAMF'nJKU

Just pulled the trigger on new wheels!! The new mopar beadlocks. Does anyone currently have these or know pros and cons of them? If so do you have any photos? Thanks in advance!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444601283.719147.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
You just pulled the trigger and now asking for advice? What if we all say they suck? Lol. [emoji6]

Honestly though, never seen them before. They look cool, especially the black and red pic you posted. But I'd be interested in who makes these and other spec details.

1BAMF'nJKU

I was stuck between them and the atx slabs but due to budget and pricing I went with these. A buddy of mine has the rugged ridge xhd wheels and I liked the backspacing of his which are 4.75 if I'm not mistaken. These mopar beadlocks are 4.4 backspacing so they should be a slightly wider stance.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was stuck between them and the atx slabs but due to budget and pricing I went with these. A buddy of mine has the rugged ridge xhd wheels and I liked the backspacing of his which are 4.75 if I'm not mistaken. These mopar beadlocks are 4.4 backspacing so they should be a slightly wider stance.

The bolt look recessed so you shouldn't have a problem with breaking the heads off on the trail. They do look nice, I've seen them in person.

Once you've taken them on a few trails, post up a review. :thumbup:

This is good for 35s but not enough for 37s. At least without some rubbing. I have 4" and still rub the frame fairly hard :yup:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Deff a cool looking wheel, havnt seen anyone running them yet tho. I am kind of very surprised they are cheaper than slabs, guess no one is running a buy 4 get one free deal right now tho.

xxJWPxx

Do you have a link where these wheels can be purchased?

I was looking at these myself and found them to be the cheapest at moparonlineparts.com $283.04 per wheel. Part No. 77072326AB. I've never purchased anything from that site so you may want to check it out first.

Heholua

Just pulled the trigger on new wheels!! The new mopar beadlocks. Does anyone currently have these or know pros and cons of them? If so do you have any photos? Thanks in advance!! View attachment 168989

I don't know where you purchased, but these wheels are on national back order with no date in sight according to the dealer that I tried buy them from.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Deff a cool looking wheel, havnt seen anyone running them yet tho. I am kind of very surprised they are cheaper than slabs, guess no one is running a buy 4 get one free deal right now tho.

NR4x4 is, $1850 for 5 :thumb:
EDIT: for slabs

JudeinPa

Now that I will be shopping around for wheels….these look like they will fit the bill!

Quote from the website:

Beadlock Wheel for Jeep Wrangler

Featuring the proper 12mm offset to accommodate 35-inch tires with a 2-inch lift, these black Jeep Performance Parts wheels with silver-painted forged beadlocks allows the installation of the tire in the normal bead seats, or install the outer bead in the lock seat.

Being you can set in normal bead they would be street legal in Pa. Very nice to know.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Do they come In a non black version?
Would you still have to put the bead ring on if you're using the normal bead seat?

Last edited:
Top Bottom