WTB spidertrax spacers 1.5"

JakeJK

If anyone has any Spacers laying around for a JK id love to buy them off of you just give me a price

skijeeper

Be careful with spacers, make sure they are TIGHT, or just go with a properly ha spaced wheel. Seen s number of them cause issues when not properly installed and tightened down, as in wheel fall off or loosen up and bust axel.

JakeJK

Be careful with spacers, make sure they are TIGHT, or just go with a properly ha spaced wheel. Seen s number of them cause issues when not properly installed and tightened down, as in wheel fall off or loosen up and bust axel.

I haven't really heard of people having problems with the spidertrax/stock wheel combo. I think those problems exist more with cheap spacers, but yet I will have to make sure they're at 100ft/lbs and red locktited

But I can't afford aftermarket wheels right now that's why I was looking for spacers because I'm getting 315/70r17s soon

USMC Wrangler

As a side note...the 1.5 Spidertrax instructions said torque to 90 ft. lbs. That's what I did and zero issues almost 3000 miles later.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
The only issues ive had with the wheel spacers is they give me to much space and make me want to run 35s :sad:

Clark Griswold

I've had 1.5" Spidertrax on for about 43k miles with no issues. Torqued to 96 ft/lbs to match Jeep specs for the wheels. Install correctly the first time and you will be fine just check during each tire rotation.

USMC Wrangler

I've had 1.5" Spidertrax on for about 43k miles with no issues. Torqued to 96 ft/lbs to match Jeep specs for the wheels. Install correctly the first time and you will be fine just check during each tire rotation.

I wondered why the instructions say 90 when stock wheels get 95. I figured the wheel spacer material may be softer than the wheel??? Anyway, so far so good at 90.

Clark Griswold

I wondered why the instructions say 90 when stock wheels get 95. I figured the wheel spacer material may be softer than the wheel??? Anyway, so far so good at 90.

Yeah I just wanted even torque across both, the spacers are billet aluminum so not sure if that is harder or softer than cast.

JakeJK

Yeah I just wanted even torque across both, the spacers are billet aluminum so not sure if that is harder or softer than cast.

Many different tensile and yield strengths among cast aluminum alloys, as well at billet aluminums, unless we knew the number of the two metals it'd be hard to know which ones stronger

Top Bottom