TEXAS Wayalifers -- Zomboree Hidden Falls Oct. 22-25???

Jegar

Fingers crossed :) Hopefully some more Texans will see the thread and we can get a group going.

Kumar

Fingers crossed :) Hopefully some more Texans will see the thread and we can get a group going.

I'm 85% sure I'll make it, but don't let a lack of WAL presence discourage you from attending this event. There are always groups heading out from Area B and all you have to do is introduce yourself and ask to join them. It's a great community and I've yet to be told I couldn't join in with a group of jeepers.

smcmurrey

Hey guys, I don't know any of you yet but I'll be at HF that weekend. I'll hang around with the IH Scout club in area B some but like to wheel as much as possible when I'm there. Flag me down if you see my red JKUR on 39 krawlers.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444879391.330854.jpg

Jegar

I'm 85% sure I'll make it, but don't let a lack of WAL presence discourage you from attending this event. There are always groups heading out from Area B and all you have to do is introduce yourself and ask to join them. It's a great community and I've yet to be told I couldn't join in with a group of jeepers.

Thx! Still would be more fun with WAL :)

Hey guys, I don't know any of you yet but I'll be at HF that weekend. I'll hang around with the IH Scout club in area B some but like to wheel as much as possible when I'm there. Flag me down if you see my red JKUR on 39 krawlers. 33]

[emoji33] Now I have tire envy!

View attachment 169413

I'll be there this saturday gotta try out the new lift and 35's. Gonna try and make it for that run too

I'm sure after this weekend, your rig will be saying "more, more!"

Jegar

Dang weather looks like crap this weekend. I'm probably going to bail out on this trip.

Yeah :( Forecast doesn't look encouraging. I broke the boot to my driveshaft at Trees Ranch, and have been trying to get it fixed -- the dealer, for what I believe to be a peace offering over a 2-month-long battle regarding my non-functioning Uconnect system, agreed to cover under warranty even though the jeep is lifted, but the 1st was "too small," the next "too big," and today "just found out yours can't be simply replaced/need to replace the whole driveshaft -- so running in mud would not be good.

Top Bottom