Thread: Missing my jeep.

Missing my jeep.

It's been three months now since I had to part ways with my JK, I moved up to a small mountain town that is a perfect area for a jeeper, unfortunately we need for room and towing capacity then the jk could provide. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759810.498221.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759837.775797.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759869.258717.jpg
    These were taken up near the top of canoe mountain, in the last pic you can see the town of valemount off to the left.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759962.271791.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759990.685869.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760024.586519.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760056.952809.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760082.032038.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760100.241124.jpg
    Some shots from around the area during my exploration.
    I'm either out jeepin' or perparing to go out jeepin'!

Sucks about having to get rid of the jeep, but that sure looks like an amazing place to live

That's a real nice area to bad you don't have the jeep, but you have to drive what suites your needs the best.

Nice Pics.....

Wow, beautiful country! I could look at those photos all day.
    You guys probably laugh at what we call mountains here in Western PA compared to those!

edit: meaning the 'mountains' on the western third of the state.

Awesome place! I had to go back and see you were located in BC...which explains the Blitz - I wouldn't imagine they were something you'd find in the US.

It's a beautiful place to live, lots of back country and not a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighP View Post
    Awesome place! I had to go back and see you were located in BC...which explains the Blitz - I wouldn't imagine they were something you'd find in the US.
    A blitz? Is that the old army truck?

Been Around the Block SoCalDozer's Avatar
    I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
    I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.
    2012 Unlimited Sport

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDozer View Post
    I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
    I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.
    I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1158 View Post
    I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.
    Doesn't like Minis! And u drove 3 hrs to find that out.....What a a$$ hat.

My wife rocks a JCW very fast and fun car to drive. We sure are at opposite ends of the scale but that's ok, good contrast.

Enjoy the new hard rock!
    2016 JKR