Missing my jeep.

TrailBear

It's been three months now since I had to part ways with my JK, I moved up to a small mountain town that is a perfect area for a jeeper, unfortunately we need for room and towing capacity then the jk could provide. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759810.498221.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759837.775797.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759869.258717.jpg
These were taken up near the top of canoe mountain, in the last pic you can see the town of valemount off to the left.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759962.271791.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444759990.685869.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760024.586519.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760056.952809.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760082.032038.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444760100.241124.jpg
Some shots from around the area during my exploration.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Sucks about having to get rid of the jeep, but that sure looks like an amazing place to live :thumb:

TLC Offroad

That's a real nice area to bad you don't have the jeep, but you have to drive what suites your needs the best.

Nice Pics.....

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, beautiful country! I could look at those photos all day.
You guys probably laugh at what we call mountains here in Western PA compared to those!

edit: meaning the 'mountains' on the western third of the state.

LeighP

Awesome place! I had to go back and see you were located in BC...which explains the Blitz - I wouldn't imagine they were something you'd find in the US. :D

SoCalDozer

I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.

Thx1158

I know the feeling man! I just traded in my jeep on a Mini Cooper. I am driving so much for school it just saved a ton of money.
I plan on getting another one but it makes me sad every time I see another jeep and they are everywhere here.

I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.

I did exactly that three years ago for the same reason. My Rubicon JKU was killing me in fuel. I just ordered a 16 Hard Rock and goodbye Mini.

It was a fun car, but I just couldn't get over the loss of my Jeep. A word of warning...dealers and regional markets can be tough on the trade in values on a Cooper. One dealer had me drive 3 hours only to tell me the used car manager didn't like Mini's.

Doesn't like Minis! And u drove 3 hrs to find that out.....What a a$$ hat.

My wife rocks a JCW very fast and fun car to drive. We sure are at opposite ends of the scale but that's ok, good contrast.

Enjoy the new hard rock!

Top Bottom