Thread: Jeep respect

Jeep respect

This is really just me thinking out loud.
    I don't drive my Wrangler at all during the week as I drive a company owned Prius. (Just typing that made me laugh!) Anyways, it's amazing the lack of respect on the road I receive in my Prius compared to my Jeep! People don't give two shits about cutting me off, not letting me merge onto the freeway, slamming on their brakes, ect. But in the Jeep, it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Nobody tries to cut in front of me, people don't speed up as I try to enter the freeway, and if they're going too slow in the fast lane, a look through their rearview mirror at the Evo stinger persuade them to change lanes. Maybe that's it, I need Evo to make a quarter pounder for the Prius! like I said, just me thinking out loud!

That is a GREAT idea!!! I need a stinger for my wife's Civic. The little car might as well be invisible. Your right about the jeep though. It gets way more respect than the little rice rockets get.

Jeep respect

When I drive my wife's car she's always telling me, "they won't let you in, you're not in the jeep". Lol. You're right. A built up jeep gets much respect on the road.
    Last edited by JAGS; 10-14-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    They sure, I drive my rig everyday and don't ever have people cutting me off or not letting me over if I need to get over. It's awesome I love. It's the way it should be, bigger vehicles get the rite of way everywhere

-
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    When I drive my wife's car she's always telling me, "they won't let you in, you're not in the jeep". Lol. You're right. A built up jeep gets much respect on the road.
    your 100% right. Most of the time when i roll up behind somebody, they instantly change lanes like "oh shit, this guys gonna run me over".

I've often wondered how 'traffic' would respond / react if put a BMW, Mercedes or Prius fender on my front bumper - kinda like advertising what happened to the last knucklehead that cut me off.
    Maybe a bumper sticker that says: "Smile as you go under".

Anyway, have a Jeep Day.

G.

Been Around the Block Jeep Bro 08's Avatar
    Same here when people see my stinger coming they dont cut out in front of me they think twice before pulling out. I was just talking about this with my buddy this weekend

Been Around the Block Jeep Bro 08's Avatar
    I dont blame them only a fool would pull out in front of this Beast....lol
    Attached Images Attached Images