Get well soon crippledpetey

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been pre-occupied lately. I have refrained from commenting since it's not my battle to fight and none of my business to get involved ;) like Eddie said its between him and Rox. Hope everyone has a beautiful Wednesday and see u off road...once we get Dr.'s clearance[emoji2]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444844683.723087.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I remember seeing that Jason was going in for surgery on the Niagara Rim thread. I hope all went as excepted and that he has a speedy recovery.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We have been pre-occupied lately. I have refrained from commenting since it's not my battle to fight and none of my business to get involved ;) like Eddie said its between him and Rox. Hope everyone has a beautiful Wednesday and see u off road...once we get Dr.'s clearance[emoji2]
View attachment 169343

Too much power in the new motor? :cheesy:

Best wishes to him.

View attachment 169343

Can't wait to get back out on the trail with you guys with Jason in his jeep. Hope he's doing good.

I hope he is ok and this is something planned as opposed to an emergency.

Thanks. I appreciated your sincere well wishes!! He's been struggling in pain for 6 years. Finally couldn't feel his hands...hard to wheel without feeling, let alone work or play with the kids. I'm praying for a fast recovery. Thanks again!!!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Thanks. I appreciated your sincere well wishes!! He's been struggling in pain for 6 years. Finally couldn't feel his hands...hard to wheel without feeling, let alone work or play with the kids. I'm praying for a fast recovery. Thanks again!!!

Was so happy to hear this! :thumbup:

Speedy recovery to Jason and let us know if you guys need anything.

wishing jason a speedy recovery.

JAGS

Hooked

Sounds like maybe a pinched nerve. That sucks. Hope he heels up fast. Not being able to play with my kids would be the last straw for as well.

TheStick

Wow. All the best to you and your family. On the bright side he still looks good with his shirt off. #nohomo

Thank you everyone! This has been consuming me both physically and mentally. Hopefully this is the last of my neck surgeries. They did a bunch of clean up around my spinal cord and the nerve roots for ulnar and median nerves on both sides. Everything was focused in the C5/C6/C7 area. These were found while removing pieces of my clavicle on past shoulder surgery. My hands are already feeling 100x better. Only time will tell going forward.

Thank you everyone! This has been consuming me both physically and mentally. Hopefully this is the last of my neck surgeries. They did a bunch of clean up around my spinal cord and the nerve roots for ulnar and median nerves on both sides. Everything was focused in the C5/C6/C7 area. These were found while removing pieces of my clavicle on past shoulder surgery. My hands are already feeling 100x better. Only time will tell going forward.

Speedy recovery!!! They just did a clean up and no fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom