3 inch EVO plush coils

JK LYF

For those of you that have these on a 2 door, can you tell me if it's too much lift for 35s and flat flares? I have the EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger and a winch. The rear has no bumper. I plan on getting these in the next month or so, but I don't want 35s to look like they're roller skate wheels.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For those of you that have these on a 2 door, can you tell me if it's too much lift for 35s and flat flares? I have the EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger and a winch. The rear has no bumper. I plan on getting these in the next month or so, but I don't want 35s to look like they're roller skate wheels.

Hinrich ran the 3" plush rides but with 37's on his old two door. Maybe go to his old build thread and take a look at it. He had his set up just as you described yours

JK LYF

Hinrich ran the 3" plush rides but with 37's on his old two door. Maybe go to his old build thread and take a look at it. He had his set up just as you described yours

Hey coz, ya, I found his thread. His rig with that set up looked really good. But, he had 37s, not sure if the 35s would change it too much. I don't think so, but thought I'd ask. How's life in the CG treating ya?

RoughRider

If you do get them let me know how you like them with the look! I've been thinking about getting myself a pair

Panda

Ive looked at your rig several times in the past and didn't realize you ran those! They actually look very well. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you sir.

Thank you! the 35's look small to me now, if your ever thinking of 37's just do it now
37's ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444968312.662633.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks sweet Panda! You dig the ride? Are they as nice as they claim?

2 doors rock!

I loved the ride on my 2 door, but feel I could have went with a better shock than the 5100s, not that they were bad, but I feel maybe the ranchos would be better.

Panda

What lift are you running with the 37s? And, did you feel okay with the EVO 3 inch coils and 35s?
Yes I'm still running the 3 inch plush with bilstein shocks, it rides great, I don't think the evo coils can be beat
I'm pretty sure he is still on the 3" plush rides.
correct :thumb:

[http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11589-Jeep-shadowsQUOTE=catahoula;597667]Looks sweet Panda! You dig the ride? Are they as nice as they claim?

2 doors rock![/QUOTE]
Thank you! Yup great ride I love the way it rides and drives
Very nice rig!

Panda

I loved the ride on my 2 door, but feel I could have went with a better shock than the 5100s, not that they were bad, but I feel maybe the ranchos would be better.

I agree I wouldn't mind trying the ranchos, I've heard great things about them

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Good to know. I was looking at the 5100s and Ranchos. Kinda leaning towards the Ranchos.

JK LYF

Good info. I have the adjustable ranchos waiting to be installed. I thought I would pair them up with the EVO 3 inch coils.

Top Bottom