Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2078

Thread: The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

LOL - man, our recent videos are really bringing out the internet experts. Here's one that we got from a Patrick Chasse. And, what always makes me laugh about these clowns is that they NEVER have any examples of how wheeling should be done on their YouTube channels.

Patrick Chasse.jpg

LOL - there's too many to post up but there must have been a post made somewhere talking about how nobody used a winch on our most recent video. I mean, comment after comment on YouTube has been about it and it's funny because, it seemed to me like we did a shit ton of winching.

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - if you can believe it, here's one that actually came in for Cindy from a guy named Saed Toure.

Attachment 337305
    Shit looks to me like Cindy rocked it. Drove right up that big climb while the HellCat just spun tire. Hell with a name like Saed he probably just "Stone" his bitches.

Good god. These people clearly have never wheeled on the east coast let alone gone wheeling on a rainy day. I bet they live out west and are also trying to shut some of the trails down
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

We Need more videos of you driving up and down your driveway Eddie. Much safer for your equipment.

What an idiot!!!

Not sure who Mike Boysen is but apparently, I said and or posted something negative about Falcon shocks and it has so butthurt him that he felt the need to say as much on our YouTube channel. Get a load of this loser.

Mike Boyson.jpg

IMG_0603.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - here's a different one that a Chandrachur Niyogi posted up. I wasn't sure if he was being funny or serious.

Chandrachur.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - here's a different one that a Chandrachur Niyogi posted up. I wasn't sure if he was being funny or serious.

Chandrachur.jpg
    Trailblazing? Did he miss the part where you guys were being led down known trails... Many times by the property owner themselves?

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast