The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, as you can imagine, we get comments posted up on YouTube all the time and while a vast majority of them are nice, the world just wouldn't go round without a hater or two determined to give more than just a thumbs down on our videos. So, I decided to start this thread as a tribute to them and their wonderful words of encouragement, expert wheeling tips and insightful wisdom. I hope you enjoy :cool:

To kick things off, here's one that I got from a real winner who decided to share his wisdom on our PNW Elbe Hills video :crazyeyes:

OU812.jpg

Here's the video in question.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to be an almost full time job to respond to these idiots. Seems a lot of them need their hands held. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! It could easily be a full time job if it weren't so much fun to keep on needling them. Best part is, once I grow tired of them, I can always just block them from our page :crazyeyes: :D

Reactions: Kat

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I don't know where you get the patience Eddie

X2. I think Eddie realizes these guys are just using FB and YouTube postings like "modern versions of the bathroom wall". It's hilarious. I mean, four letter words and lots of anger over how high a tree strap is wrapped.:cheesy:

StrizzyChris

X2. I think Eddie realizes these guys are just using FB and YouTube postings like "modern versions of the bathroom wall".

I think they all have user names on here, but no credibility or have been banned. Soooo they troll elsewhere where no one knows that they are fools.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - looks like we have more...

phillip.jpg

I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life. :rolleyes2:

Brankz

View attachment 122422

I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life. :rolleyes2:

Omg! Lmao!....... This shows us we have haters in this planet lol....
Typical Toyota talk

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ But Eddie, don't you realize the impact you, your videos and your every word have on people. You are like the father we all want, the preacher we confide in and the brother to the lead the path before us. You must accept, embrace and not take advantage of all your tremendous powers. LMAO.

Wholly crap, that guy needs to chill out!! It's an off-road vid not an environmental documentary. What a waste of air that guy is.

Wardell

Yup. Eddie and his videos are a negative influence. Watching his videos made me get a Jeep instead of a 'yota...

Brankz

The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Yup. Eddie and his videos are a negative influence. Watching his videos made me get a Jeep instead of a 'yota...

Because of the keep it tight video I purchased my baby jeep lol

Wait wait edit that! I was talking about the JK experience video 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
^^^ But Eddie, don't you realize the impact you, your videos and your every word have on people. You are like the father we all want, the preacher we confide in and the brother to the lead the path before us. You must accept, embrace and not take advantage of all your tremendous powers. LMAO.

Wholly crap, that guy needs to chill out!! It's an off-road vid not an environmental documentary. What a waste of air that guy is.

With great power comes great responsibility.... or something like that :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Wardell

The other thing I'd say is that most of these "Tread Lightly" guys wouldn't know anything about environmental stewardship if a tree bit them in the ass. Most of them are so averse to putting a track in the mud or breaking a twig it's a wonder they leave pavement at all. It's just about being environmentally responsible.

Trail JK

View attachment 122422

Wow, this blows my mind. Knowing you, having been on trails with you and knowing that half of the JKX group are industry leaders and companies who care a great deal about trails it's interesting that the above is the line of attack. Truth be known, on your runs pack out what you pack in is talked about at each of your drivers meetings before your runs and as much as you don't like to babysit you keep a watchful eye that everyone acts responsibly. As you said, this wasn't even one of your runs and I'd bet money that Mel runs a tight ship on the matter as well.

Off track on the race to the end point doesn't mean you're off a trail as there were several directions to take. Idk, I must have missed something more than the rig that had the unexpected accident.

The locations are beautiful and I can see wanting to protect that from truly irresponsible people, of which you are not. Grrr

I have to say, I wish there was a way to hide or suppress this thread title from the what's new tab. Bums me out. That said, I understand it's important to bring to light problem people and threats you receive. I'm sorry you deal with all the time. It's so contrary to what I believe the Jeep community is. Must be so upsetting and exhausting. Just know, several people really appreciate you too.

...and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate.

Top Bottom