SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
PARENTAL ADVISORY: Please note, if you have children watching this film with you, there are a few instances where swearing can be heard in this film and the words have not been censored.

Outside of the Rubicon and the Dusy Ershim, Fordyce is without question one of toughest trails in the Sierra Nevada Mountains and depending on who you talk to, the hardest of the three. While it wasn’t our original plan to run this trail, it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve gone off script, on a whim and really, that’s the kind of thing that makes an epic trek like this so much fun. That being said, we hadn't planned on running Fordyce and so we knew nothing about the water levels or the overall condition of the trail and in spite of knowing that it'd be a crapshoot, we chose to take our chances and roll the dice of fate. Unfortunately for us, we would come up with a pair of SNAKE EYES and this is the story of our fateful trip.

This is a project that Cindy and I started a few years back but had to shelve due to other commitments. We've recently dug it up out of the archives and revisited it because we felt that it was still a great story and one that was worth sharing. A big thanks needs to go out to our good friends Doug, his friend John, Jeff, Don, Lori, Ray, Mel from Off Road Evolution and his son, little Mel.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the release of SNAKE EYES, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, October 25th. You will not have to be online to win.

attachment.php

UPDATED 10/25/15:
Picked completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Another great video!! I couldn't wait so I watched it on my phone but I'll have to watch it again on the TV when I get a chance.

CONGRATULATIONS greggnj!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Pulling it up on my laptop this evening with a Jack and Pepsi on the rocks :thumb:

I wanna thank Eddie and Cindy for making this video and all others possible for us to view and enjoy and for all the hard work and time they have put into them. Keep up the great work you two.

Cheers to y'all and too all :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Already watching [emoji106] so far I've learned I "need" a snorkel [emoji23]

:cheesy: Only if you've got luck like Trail Bud :crazyeyes:

Hotel internet sucks! Looks like I'm going to have to go to Starbucks to watch it.

Bummer. Hope you get a chance to see it soon.

Got it up on the "big" screen!
View attachment 169922

Big screen here also

Awesome!! :thumb:

The Swank family really enjoyed it. One thing we're realizing is how much we miss you guys and you will be seeing us again in the future. It seems we left with too much left to discover. :yup:

But I have to ask.... did I hear "swiftlier" ? LOL

Trail JK

Hot damn! That was awesome! Eddie and Cindy you guys do an amazing job!

Jeff! Holy moly! You weren't playing around on the trip!

Looked like an incredible time had by all! Thanks so much for sharing it. It felt like I was there.

Going to watch it again now. [emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
NOW PLAYING - SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

I started to watch it on my phone and said you know what, this deserves the big screen! So I turned on my ps4 and pulled up the YouTube app.

Video came out awesome guys!! That fire had to be scary! I always talk about getting an extinguisher but now I really need to after seeing that. Any plans on going back and running it soon?

Rome

Absolutely awesome! Thank y'all for what you do.
This helps me keep my priorities straight no mater what happens always remember to have fun or go home!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:rock: I just flipped through 300 channels of boredom...so glad to see this!

LOL!! Well, we hope you're not bored with our film :cool:

Pulling it up on my laptop this evening with a Jack and Pepsi on the rocks :thumb:

I wanna thank Eddie and Cindy for making this video and all others possible for us to view and enjoy and for all the hard work and time they have put into them. Keep up the great work you two.

Cheers to y'all and too all :thumb:

Thank you. I won't lie, it takes a tremendous amount of work to make these films and just hope that you guys enjoy them.

Video was absolutely great! Thanks for all that you do guys! [emoji106]

So glad that you liked it and congratulations on winning a set of shot glasses :cool:

Top Bottom