WAYALIFE - Factory Drive Shafts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to clean out the garage some and came across some stuff that I'm thinking some of you might want. The smaller stuff I'd be happy to ship but unfortunately, I am making the biggest stuff pick-up only, sorry. Please note that this is all first come first serve folks:

(3) Factory Front Drive Shafts - $40 Each
These are all used but in relatively new/good condition factory front JK drive shafts. These normally retail for about $650. I would prefer not to ship these but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

Factory Rear Drive Shaft for a 4-Door - $180
This is a used factory rear drive shaft in good condition. These normally retail for about $750. I would prefer not to ship this but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

Factory Rear Drive Shaft for a 2-Door - $180
This is a used factory rear drive shaft in good condition. These normally retail for about $750. I would prefer not to ship this but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm up for the Tuffy overhead console! I'm in TX and I'm willing to pay shipping no problem. Ground UPS is fine. PM me. Zip is 75965

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Ill take the Hi Lift Jack, Ill pick it up at the suds and grub! Sent a PM also... :thumb:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It'll buy the cb mount.

Okay. Will you be coming to the suds on Thursday? If not, I can mail it to you if you pay by PayPal.

I'm up for the Tuffy overhead console! I'm in TX and I'm willing to pay shipping no problem. Ground UPS is fine. PM me. Zip is 75965

Hmmm, let me see if I can find a box and packing material for it.

Ill take the Hi Lift Jack, Ill pick it up at the suds and grub! Sent a PM also... :thumb:

No problem. I'll bring it :yup:

my_jk

im interested in your OR-Fab Rock Doors/Complete 4-Door Set Gloss Black Powdercoat if there still available.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
im interested in your OR-Fab Rock Doors/Complete 4-Door Set Gloss Black Powdercoat if there still available.

Yup, I still got them. I guess we'll just need to figure out how to get them to you :crazyeyes:

my_jk

wayoflife said:
Yup, I still got them. I guess we'll just need to figure out how to get them to you :crazyeyes:

I will be back in LA. Sunday the 16th and can get them anytime after that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Everything I want is already gone and the rock doors would never get used as I love going doorless. Maybe next time.

DMFNJ24601

Eddie...

If the 4 door set of doors is still available come the 28th, I'll be in SoCal visiting the family and could come and get them from you.

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Hmmm, let me see if I can find a box and packing material for it.

:

Great thanks! I can pay via pay pal. Just let me know. It won't hurt my feelings if you just take it to your local shipper and have them throw it in a box. UPS store or something. Not sure on the weight of the thing but I can't imagine ground being too much. :thumb:

my_jk

Hey Eddie, I am going to pass on the trail doors. Im going to invest on up grading parts before I focus on things like trail doors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great thanks! I can pay via pay pal. Just let me know. It won't hurt my feelings if you just take it to your local shipper and have them throw it in a box. UPS store or something. Not sure on the weight of the thing but I can't imagine ground being too much. :thumb:

Okay, how about you just pay for the console and then I can send you a receipt on how much it costs to pack up and ship via UPS. You can pay for that separately once you get it. Let me know.

Hey Eddie, I am going to pass on the trail doors. Im going to invest on up grading parts before I focus on things like trail doors.

No problem.

Top Bottom