PS issues

toxicwaste29

Im a college kid so I searched around and ordered the poison sypder rock brawler 2 rear bumper. It had the hole in the bumper and the short text description said it will work with a tire carrier. Needless to say a year later (today) I looked into getting just the tire carrier portion. I emailed PS and they say nothing can be done and they cant sell just the tire carrier provision due to it needed a special jig only their shop has to weld it onto my bumper :thinking: ????? Despite me being able to weld and knowing a custom fab guy that welds industrial work. Now I am stuck pretty much with a $600 paper weight with a hole in it that I have to plug and am now stuck looking at a body mounted tire carrier or an entire new rear bumper and tire carrier. The sales guy then tried selling me on their PS body mounted tire carrier. Looks like Ill be stuck hauling my tire in my trunk for awhile now till I save up and go with the evo tire carrier. Thanks PS for making my monday. :mad:

jkuone

Well sell the bumper and start over, this time buy a complete setup. Or since you can weld get the carrier and weld the spindle on yourself......

toxicwaste29

I tried getting just the carrier they wont even sell it to me insisting it needs a special jig to weld or some crap. I may just sell it but finding someone local in the east coast that would buy it is a lot harder than one would think. I dont want to try shipping a bumper close to 100 lbs.

Top Bottom