Mile High Wave from CO

303DAILY

Wanted to say hello from Denver Colorado. New to the forum but already think this is great. I have been looking at build threads and can't wait to get started on mine.

Had to go out with the old Cherokee. Me and the wife are picking up are newJKU in a couple weeks.
ATTACH]170188[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445343240.713722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445343240.713722.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 39

dchotrod

Welcome to WAL from NC! I'm heading your way Thursday, name 1 place to eat & 1 place to see within a couple of hours of Denver.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to WAL from NC! I'm heading your way Thursday, name 1 place to eat & 1 place to see within a couple of hours of Denver.

Grand Lake and Estes Park are both cool. There's also Pearl St Mall in Boulder. If you're a drinker, there's always Tipsy's Liquor World on the west side of Denver. Enormous superstore for buying drinks.

303DAILY

If your coming this way there is only one thing to do!!!!!!! Hang out in Golden CO. Not only do they have 5 micro brewery's but trail keeps is right down the street and Woody's Pizza in down town golden is a staple!!! You will not regret it. ( you may just move here after ) [emoji41]

GoldenJK

Welcome from Golden! Golden City Brewery for a few beers if the weather is good then visit Trail Jeeps. You might just drive home with a new LS V8

dchotrod

Grand Lake and Estes Park are both cool. There's also Pearl St Mall in Boulder. If you're a drinker, there's always Tipsy's Liquor World on the west side of Denver. Enormous superstore for buying drinks.

Thanks for the info!

dchotrod

If your coming this way there is only one thing to do!!!!!!! Hang out in Golden CO. Not only do they have 5 micro brewery's but trail keeps is right down the street and Woody's Pizza in down town golden is a staple!!! You will not regret it. ( you may just move here after ) [emoji41]

Thanks for the tips & I do LOVE some good pizza!!

Top Bottom