2015 SEMA Show : Coverage Starts November 1st!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sema15-forum-cover.jpg

In just ONE WEEK, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Of course, I'm talking about the one and only SEMA Show and really is the one show that everyone wants to be a part of. Unfortunately, SEMA is for vendors and those in the industry only and unless you know someone who can get you in, it's not something that most people can attend... well, at least not physically anyway.

Starting Sunday, November 1st, Cindy and I will be covering the 2015 SEMA Show LIVE and invite you to join us virtually by following us here on WAYALIFE.com! You can be sure we'll be covering EVERYTHING Jeep related and more with TONS of detailed Hi-Res photos. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please let us know and we'll be sure keep an eye out for it.

We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us for the 2015 SEMA Show!!

:cool:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Looking forward to the coverage you all are going to provide! Hope to see all the Renegade products that Daystar is promising. :yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
hmmm find out when the diesel will be out, kick some balls if you have to :crazyeyes:

looking forward to the coverage!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Subscribed! You guys always get the best coverage of SEMA! Can't wait to see what you guys capture this year! I still have dreams of the GCM AEV Brute from last year!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Since 2012 I've seen everything from I'd 2nd mortgage the house to have it, to not so cool, to "are you s@#tting me"! Leaning fwd in my chair.:yup:

boardsurfer

Looking forward to the Starwood crapfest. Really though, you guys do an awesome job with coverage and I really can't wait.

OJK12

Looking forward to the coverage you all are going to provide! Hope to see all the Renegade products that Daystar is promising. :yup:

That's what I'm looking for as well!! Hopefully they have all their goods ready to go!

Top Bottom