Jeepin' first dates

ORNGuJK

My Jeep has gotten me through a lot of rough situations, mud, snow, rough rocks on the Rubicon.. But nothing compares to the nerves a first date can throw at you. My girlfriend and I shared our first date doing a run on the Backroad to Crown King. I knew right away we were going to hit it off when she told me that her dad and some other family also had Jeeps and enjoyed wheeling. Things went great that day as we kept picking "the longer way" home running not only the Backroad, but senators hiway as well. We are crazy about each other and she definitely has a bit of a love affair with my Sunset Orange JKU. A song by A band called TheLacs definitely shares a similar story of a Guy, a Girl, and a jacked up Jeep. Let's hear yours!

Tonight on repeat - The Lacs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmZNDqpWeUk ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445820103.497436.jpg

Thx1158

My wife and I had our first date in my Rescue Green Rubicon. Fast forward and I proposed to her in my JKU Rubicon....got to love a Jeepin Gal. She calls herself my "Jeep Bunny".

brickybobby

First Post!

*haha, sorry, 3rd post. Had to edit this because I noticed I had posted before after this went up!*

I scored a first date with my wife primarily because I had mentioned my Jeep when I met her, and she got all excited because she "LOOOOOVES JEEPS!". Lol

I took her out on our second date to an old chalk quarry I found out on the reserve side of Fort Gordon, Georgia. I had only had my Jeep a couple of months after a deployment, it was my first 4x4, and I had no idea what all these fancy buttons in my brand new 2010 Rubicon were for. So we got all the way out there having a good old time, and I high centered that thing in a small area where they were dumping the excess. I was very embarrassed and got out, gave it a look and pulled out my phone. My fellow 4x4 owners weren't answering, and she couldn't drive stick, so me pushing with her behind the wheel wasn't an option. So I gave it a few more tries. I finally thought, "Well these buttons have to be good for something. That was the day I learned why "Lockers" are so important. She thought all of that was pretty funny. Needless to say, it came off of that high center no problem.

Almost 6 years later, we've been married 4 years and we both have a Wrangler. Having a Jeep has been a great joy in my life, and I probably wouldn't be married to my best friend without it.

Tschuss from Germany! I get to come back home and wheel next June!:beer:

Top Bottom