I miss my Jeep!!

Petthefish

So the front doors started to leak on our 2015 JK I know I know its a Wrangler it's going to leak! But we are talking puddles in the floor mats. So apparently it takes three days to find a leak in the door seal. What so we have a loner car they gave us a Chrysler 300 and it has only been 12 hours and five miles driven and I miss my jeep!!!

Sorry I had to cry and vent a little! :badday"

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I went through the same thing. Still hit and miss. May have to fix it myself. Jeep can't fix that one damn issue it seems. Just goes from one year to the next.

Tree Frog

When we bought our Jeep they took my trade in and gave us a 300 while we waited for ours to be shipped out here.
Wife loved the 300 and wanted to keep it.
I said okay as long as I can take it wheeling.

Hope they fix your new baby soon and right.

Ddays

Hooked
I'm with ya man. I was without mine for 6 weeks after an accident. Had it back for a week and then I had to take it back again! Picking it up tomorrow.

Ddays

Hooked
You got lucky with a 300...I had a crappy Versa. Just couldn't get these damn tires on this thing no matter how I tried....Wonder if anyone makes a lift for these little buggers? EVO Versa anyone?

7D_10303.jpg

crowrb29

I had to take my 2013 in 3 times for the pentastar cylinder head issue. The third time around they gave me a V8 Charger. Talk about a good time in a rental, 7mpg from a heavy foot.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I got a Charger when I took it in the the leaking seals. When I took it in for the rusting hinges, the dealership changed the contracts with Enterprises and I ended up with a VW Bug so don't complain about the 300. I would have loved the 300. lol

Ddays

Hooked
I share your pain - had to take mine back AGAIN yesterday. Damn wheel sensor this time. Driven 4 days since Sept 4th. Grrrrr.
Too bad we live on opposite coasts - we could have a beer & be miserable together :beer:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So the front doors started to leak on our 2015 JK I know I know its a Wrangler it's going to leak! But we are talking puddles in the floor mats. So apparently it takes three days to find a leak in the door seal. What so we have a loner car they gave us a Chrysler 300 and it has only been 12 hours and five miles driven and I miss my jeep!!!

Sorry I had to cry and vent a little! :badday"

I've dealt with the exact same thing. I had a small drip on one door, which the dealership said they could fix. I got it back and all the doors leaked. To make a long story short, it's been in about 6 or 7 times to fix the leaks and each time I get it back it's worse. I should have left well enough alone! At least I've been lucky with rental cars, as I have gotten mostly Ram trucks given to me.

Ddays

Hooked
I've dealt with the exact same thing. I had a small drip on one door, which the dealership said they could fix. I got it back and all the doors leaked. To make a long story short, it's been in about 6 or 7 times to fix the leaks and each time I get it back it's worse. I should have left well enough alone! At least I've been lucky with rental cars, as I have gotten mostly Ram trucks given to me.

Can you please change your avatar photo? Every time I see it I curse myself for not ordering half doors....:furious3:

Sorry for the thread hijack....

Petthefish

once again this entire leak thing sounds promising lol :eek:

Top Bottom