Big Rigs parked next to Stock Rigs Pics with Stats

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I know there is a thread "Jeeps parked next to Jeeps", but I've always been curious and would like to see Big Rigs such as Wayolife parked next to bone stock, same style Jeeps with specs.

Next to stock jeep like mine sat originally

4 Dr Rubi tires, springs, shocks, and Spidertrax spacers

after 1.jpg

after 2.jpg

aldaman

Here you go:

84b6dfab34896680bbedb613e1a9921d.jpg

securedownload.jpeg

securedownload-1.jpeg

2.5" RK lift with 33" Boggers...

RockIt Man

This thread is def not helping... With is almost ready to trade in Beemer for a Jeep. Can't decide between a JK and a Grand Cherokee. The only problem with a second JK is the cost of all the mods I'll wanna do!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ok, I got a four-legged daughter and the boss does not want to go that high. So, Eddie how does Tess fair in getting in and out of Moby?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sweet! I also like the fact you follow the LCG concept as well. Man, Love all the write up's they have helped me understand my rig more. At first I was hesitate about working on my suspension myself, but after following one of your write ups I'm ready to tear it down and add more height.:thumb:

The videos Cindy and you make are absolutely incredible. You guys have got me even more hooked, and I can't wait to try more trails. My wife and I like to explore and we usually find ourselves on logging or service roads in our travels. One reason we bought the Jeep we went up to a buddies mountain home for the weekend a couple of years ago and the wife had to get out to spot me on a road going up in our Civic. Talk about one stressful trip. That sealed the deal after that one.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well my brother is hooked! He just bought a 2013 JKU. So I sent him Eddie's family pic to show him size difference.

Jk4thedirt

Here are my 2 jeeps. My wife's is the big green 07 JKU and my 13 JKUR.
I already installed the teraflex 2.5 coil lift on mine. She is running a 4" teraflex with 37's.

image-3234749642.jpg

Top Bottom