Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dynomax 39516 on a 2015 JKUR

  1. #1
    Caught the Bug 303jkpatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    85

    Dynomax 39516 on a 2015 JKUR

    Hello. I just traded in my 2011 JKU with the 3.8 for a 2015 JKUR with the 3.6. I was lucky enough to get to pull all my parts off including 39516 kit I was running. I loved the growl and wanted to know would I will be able to reuse it on the 3.6? I can't tell any difference from the website but from the install instructions it looks like the intermediate pipe might be different?

    3.8 install :
    http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0413.pdf

    3.6 install:
    http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0414.pdf

  2. #2
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,610
    Yes it's a different intermediate pipe. For the rest of the install you should be fine with what you have. Shoot Matt (dynomax) a PM and he can help you get the right part number for the pipe so you can order it off of amazon or your website of choice
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

  3. #3
    Caught the Bug 303jkpatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Yes it's a different intermediate pipe. For the rest of the install you should be fine with what you have. Shoot Matt (dynomax) a PM and he can help you get the right part number for the pipe so you can order it off of amazon or your website of choice
    Thanks @cozdude! I appreciate the help

  4. #4
    Advertiser DynoMax Exhaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    301

    Smile

    Coz rocks!

    For this to work you will need to order P/N 52514. This will work on the 2015.
    Any place that sells DynoMax (for you probably the best bet is a 4WP) can get this pipe for you.
    Thanks Matt

    Quote Originally Posted by 303jkpatriot View Post
    Hello. I just traded in my 2011 JKU with the 3.8 for a 2015 JKUR with the 3.6. I was lucky enough to get to pull all my parts off including 39516 kit I was running. I loved the growl and wanted to know would I will be able to reuse it on the 3.6? I can't tell any difference from the website but from the install instructions it looks like the intermediate pipe might be different?

    3.8 install :
    http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0413.pdf

    3.6 install:
    http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0414.pdf

  5. #5
    Caught the Bug 303jkpatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Coz rocks!

    For this to work you will need to order P/N 52514. This will work on the 2015.
    Any place that sells DynoMax (for you probably the best bet is a 4WP) can get this pipe for you.
    Thanks Matt
    Thanks Matt!

  6. #6
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,610
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Coz rocks!

    t
    I'm here to answer the questions while you slack off lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS