Barnwell Mountains Turkey Run! ( Nov 27-29 )

daverawr

Run is now closed. if a mod or admin sees this can you please close this thread and remove it. Thank you

Last edited:

daverawr

I have not put my self as a group leader for the simple reason as i have never been to Barnwell and dont feel comfortable leading anyone through trails i am unfamiliar with.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
IDK If I am going to be able to swing this one. I have been meaning to make it out there, The SETX group makes this run, and I just could never make the dates work. IDK, we'll see how things come along over the next few weeks. (And I still need to order tires, C-Gussets, gears, and a programmer to make corrections :doh: )

daverawr

IDK If I am going to be able to swing this one. I have been meaning to make it out there, The SETX group makes this run, and I just could never make the dates work. IDK, we'll see how things come along over the next few weeks. (And I still need to order tires, C-Gussets, gears, and a programmer to make corrections :doh: )

Eh who needs any of that when drove the way did at HF showing up a lot of the lifted rigs with bigger tires. [emoji57][emoji23]

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Eh who needs any of that when drove the way did at HF showing up a lot of the lifted rigs with bigger tires. [emoji57] [emoji23]

How much MORE fun it is going to be when Im not banging my belly every 100 feet :clap2:

EDIT: honestly I TOLD myself (and my fiance) that I would NOT wheel the jeep again until its taller. and that was BEFORE the last hiddenfalls trip... (oops :brows: )

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Im subscribing... I really want to make it out to Barnwell sooner than later... some of the videos from SETX jeep friends just look awesome! ("Noticon" is running 38x15.5 Mud Grapplers and 60s F&R; 5.5" long arm with a 7" stretch; 3 link front and double triangulated rear)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQdkhna0Og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJB6rpuL7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUnzQNSvzUQ

EDIT: I'm actually a little surprised that the JKX Middle America didn't make a point to run some of the trails at Barnwell

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
How much MORE fun it is going to be when Im not banging my belly every 100 feet :clap2:

Make it sound like a bad thing lol
Your just clearancing your skids. :thumb:

I would love to join this run, put me as a maybe.

I would rather be put on the medium list, i am still on stock tires. i do have the evo leveling kit but have been to barnwell and done some of the medium trails listed.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

:cheesy:
You should SEE my skids... not much more to clearance... :yup: I need to pick it up before something gives out... perks of running trails like "wet~n~wild" on factory suspension...:dont_tell:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
:cheesy:
You should SEE my skids... not much more to clearance... :yup: I need to pick it up before something gives out... perks of running trails like "wet~n~wild" on factory suspension...:dont_tell:

Who you tellin? Thats the reason i had to get the leveling kit lol
Along with the evo oil pan and trans skids. I also dinged the oil pan several times.

daverawr

I would love to join this run, put me as a maybe.

I would rather be put on the medium list, i am still on stock tires. i do have the evo leveling kit but have been to barnwell and done some of the medium trails listed.

Will get ya added in a sec but before I do that, I did see on the original post you were up for being a group leader for medium, would still be up for that if you do go ?

daverawr

:cheesy: My very first mod! lol :rock: I haven't hit it yet, but I am glad to know its there. :thumb: (no need for a trans skid on a manual ;) )

I'm waiting for a package from Trail Jeep hopefully they get the part in soon so they can send it out and I can get it installed :/

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Will get ya added in a sec but before I do that, I did see on the original post you were up for being a group leader for medium, would still be up for that if you do go ?

Would love to, but my chances are a little less than 50% on going. Thats why i dont want to commit to much as of yet.

daverawr

Would love to, but my chances are a little less than 50% on going. Thats why i dont want to commit to much as of yet.

Alright no problem i put you under the mediums if plans change and you figure you can go for sure lmk if by that time we don't have someone to run lead I'll add you for it [emoji106]

Top Bottom