2015 SEMA Black Navy Seal Foundation Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This shiny black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited was brought out by the Navy Seal Foundation and it came riding on a Rancho lift and a set of 35" BFG AT KO2's. If memory serves me right, the front and rear bumpers are made by Aries (maybe Wildboar), the top is a Bestop Pro Top and the snorkel is made by Rugged Ridge. Lights are by Vision X.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JakeJK

This shiny black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited was brought out by the Navy Seal Foundation and it came riding on a Rancho lift and a set of 35" BFG AT KO2's. If memory serves me right, the front and rear bumpers are made by Aries (maybe Wildboar), the top is a Bestop Pro Top and the snorkel is made by Rugged Ridge. Lights are by Vision X.

Yep aries bumpers

WJCO

Meme King

Very clean looking. I like that cargo carrier on the spare tire. Who makes that?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Eddie

Thanks for these images, I literally just remembered we were a part of this build and it is in my town right now, so I get to go photograph it. :beer:
I had to google it to confirm and this showed up.

Top Bottom