2015 SEMA Silver JC Whitney Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is the second of two Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimiteds that JC Whitney brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show and this one was in what I believe is Granite Crystal. Unlike the white one they also brought out, this JK was riding on a set of 35" BFG AT KO2's but otherwise, had the same Bestop bumpers and Trektop Pro top and Bushwacker flat fenders.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Can't tell exactly from the pics, but looks way lighter than Granite Crystal. Either way, not a bad rig, but those full width bumpers look out of place.

Sessoms14X

Can't tell exactly from the pics, but looks way lighter than Granite Crystal. Either way, not a bad rig, but those full width bumpers look out of place.

I agree, it seems way too light to be granite. I'm gonna have the same problem with my rear bumper when I go with flat fenders, bumpers just not gonna flow good with it.

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree, it seems way too light to be granite. I'm gonna have the same problem with my rear bumper when I go with flat fenders, bumpers just not gonna flow good with it.

Just go with a stubby then most will flow nicely..;). A mid width may work as well.

Top Bottom