2015 SEMA Yellow GenRight Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While this yellow GenRight Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited isn't exactly new, it really is built up well and unlike a lot of the rigs out here at the 2015 SEMA Show, it is a rig that does get wheeled. Complete with one of their triangulated 4-link suspension kits and coil overs all attached to a set of Currie Rock Jock 60's and riding on 37" Falken Wildpeak MT's, this really does look like one heck of a fun Jeep to take out on the trail.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
If I still had my 2008 JK I would possibly looking into their cage and dash. I emailed them a long time ago and they had sent me pics of this one.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have an issue of a magazine that did a write up on this one, it is very cool.

If I remember right the name means earthquake in Italian.

Last edited:

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
If ti really sold for $150K that was one helluva buy. Custom cage, built LS, the full Genright Setup, custom dash, Motec standalone ECM,...tons of custom. Hell it looks like the AC vents are made of throttle body blades. Doesn't get much nicer.

Tree Frog

Pretty badass rig. Would love to see more of it.

Very cool interior setup.

Thank you for the close ups of the coil over's .

There is a You Tube video of this rig and it does sound good.

BigPrince

I asked on another forum but I'll ask here as well - the Terremotto Jeep is super nice but they sell the lift they put in it also. I have never seen anyone else other than this one and the 3-4 builds Genright has posted themselves run it. Anyone know anyone else that has their Ultimate JK suspension? Like most other Genright products seems nice but not perfect and way over priced.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I just watched a couple videos of this jeep, sounds very healthy, surprised it has never shown up at JKX. Looks like it could hang with EVO 1.

Top Bottom