2015 SEMA Silver Kargo Master Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the day when Cindy and I still had a TJ and needed a way to carry all our camping gear, our son and our dog, we needed a roof rack to help make all that possible and the company we went with was Kargo Master. At the 2015 SEMA Show, they brought a stock Granite Silver Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited complete with their roof rack system and innovative foot pegs that attached to the door hinges. Check it out.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I dig the foot pegs and also the bar across the windshield. Nice how they thought about actually being able to get up higher to be able to load the rack easier.

Wethy

I dig the foot pegs and also the bar across the windshield. Nice how they thought about actually being able to get up higher to be able to load the rack easier.

Agreed! I do think that it might be an issue when you wanna change your wipers almost looks too close to be able to swing the arms up though

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I like it. Pretty nice rack and I like the step going across the hood too. Just a matter of time before some redneck bungee cords himself there for some spirited nighttime deer hunting lol!

Fowlrig

I have looked for those foot pegs to come out since the first pics were posted last year. I am wondering if they will ever be available??

bouche03

Well thought out-as mentioned the foot pegs, platform along windshield and also the handle in the rear above the glass.

Mevman

I have looked for those foot pegs to come out since the first pics were posted last year. I am wondering if they will ever be available??

Me too! I called the company 3 times starting in Jan, each with a promise they would get back to me within a week. nada.

I finally had some made similar by a local fabricator.

Top Bottom