Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 SEMA Silver Kargo Master Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Cool 2015 SEMA Silver Kargo Master Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Back in the day when Cindy and I still had a TJ and needed a way to carry all our camping gear, our son and our dog, we needed a roof rack to help make all that possible and the company we went with was Kargo Master. At the 2015 SEMA Show, they brought a stock Granite Silver Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited complete with their roof rack system and innovative foot pegs that attached to the door hinges. Check it out.

Ok, I think the foot pegs are pretty neat.
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

I dig the foot pegs and also the bar across the windshield. Nice how they thought about actually being able to get up higher to be able to load the rack easier.

Nothing but a Thing mudmobeeler's Avatar
    Kind of interesting. I like it.
    2014 JKUR named NORDNDD.

Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ing-of-NoRdNdd

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    I dig the foot pegs and also the bar across the windshield. Nice how they thought about actually being able to get up higher to be able to load the rack easier.
    Agreed! I do think that it might be an issue when you wanna change your wipers almost looks too close to be able to swing the arms up though
    '14 JK Sport Anvil 6-Spd 3.73 gearing
    Installed:
    -Rubicon Express 2.5" lift with monotube shocks
    - Cobra Cb 18 WX STII
    - 285/70/17 Duratracs
    - 1.5" G2 Wheel Spacers
    - Rigid Dually Spots
    - Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts
    -RC 2.5" swaybar disco's

Awaiting Install:
    -

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    Definitely a thought out set up. I like the foot bar along the base of the windshield.

I like it. Pretty nice rack and I like the step going across the hood too. Just a matter of time before some redneck bungee cords himself there for some spirited nighttime deer hunting lol!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Fresh Catch
    I have looked for those foot pegs to come out since the first pics were posted last year. I am wondering if they will ever be available??

Well thought out-as mentioned the foot pegs, platform along windshield and also the handle in the rear above the glass.

As mentioned this is a well thought out rig and that is what makes it awesome!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast