2015 SEMA Commando Green BASH Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one for all the 2-Door guys out there! This Command Green Jeep JK Wrangler called BASH was brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show and was running a set of Toyo Open Country RT's and GenRight bumpers and armor all the way around.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

thardy

Banned
Can't tell from my phone. Are those 35s? With 3 inch lift?

Definitely no more than 3" lift. I don't see any other companies that offer lifts on it other than GenRight, so my guess is their 3" with King shocks.

JK LYF

Definitely no more than 3" lift. I don't see any other companies that offer lifts on it other than GenRight, so my guess is their 3" with King shocks.

Thanks! I think it looks good with that combo. I'm asking because I'm getting my lift here in the next month and I keep questioning myself as to whether a 3 inch lift will be too much for my 315s. I guess it depends on how true the 3 inch coils are.

thardy

Banned
Thanks! I think it looks good with that combo. I'm asking because I'm getting my lift here in the next month and I keep questioning myself as to whether a 3 inch lift will be too much for my 315s. I guess it depends on how true the 3 inch coils are.

Have you cut your fenders? If not, you'll be fine with the 315s.

Legit

I know I'm kind of resurrecting this old thread... But I was hoping someone could help me out. I Just picked up my Commando Green JK and an interested in some of the parts on this one.

-Which Grill is on this jeep?
-Rocker Panel Armor? Doesn't look like Poison Spyder
-Headlights, which headlights are these?
-Dual - Dually Lights mounted by the windshield. Which are these?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know I'm kind of resurrecting this old thread... But I was hoping someone could help me out. I Just picked up my Commando Green JK and an interested in some of the parts on this one.

-Which Grill is on this jeep?
-Rocker Panel Armor? Doesn't look like Poison Spyder
-Headlights, which headlights are these?
-Dual - Dually Lights mounted by the windshield. Which are these?

Uhh stock.....
Post says genright armor all the way around
They look like truck lites
Idk tons of companies make them so not hard to find

TennJK

I like it BUT it's not a sema jeep IMO. It's to practical lol

Exactly what I was thinking lol. Not enough lights or detail colors. Very clean looking build though

Edit: Just realized that this was an old thread. Carry on

Top Bottom