2015 SEMA T&A Off Road Rugged Ridge Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door w/Airless Tires

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Aside from the fact that this T&A Off Road 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler that's basically a Rugged Ridge Jeep through and through, well, with the exception of a few Crawler Concepts stuff on it too - what really make it stand out of the crowd are its airless tires. What do you guys think of them - would you run them?

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I actually had the opportunity to test these on what was supposed to be the replacement for the GMV. It looked like at HMMWV went on a diet and then mated with a KOH buggy. They were very good on flat ground, did a good job of helping to absorb bumps. For the way a lot use their rigs in the rocks, no way in hell I would run these. For general off-road, I still think there are better options currently available. Just not what they were designed for.

jeeeep

Hooked
I think those tires look great, I'd run them...maybe off-road only because I like how wheels look but the more I see those airless the more I like them

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I'm not a rock crawler at all, but I noticed these airless tires don't have sidewall lugs. Wouldn't you slip off of big rocks running these tires?:thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The idea of the tires is cool but with the type of wheeling us east coasters see they would be filled with mud within 30 seconds of the trails

Top Bottom