Help me spend my money(lift kit)

777ekflyer

Hi all.
So after hrs of researching Ive come down to two lift kits. EVO enforcer 3 inch with either 2.0 fox adjustable shocks or the new BP-51 Shocks or the RK 2.5 Xfactor system with the same shocks. I have a heavy JKU 35 inch tires and for now don't do any rock crawling. All desert sand driving. Right now I have a procomp 2.5 inch lift with their es9000 shocks. A good starter lift, but want alittle more performance. I would like something that i can upgrade in the future. Another option would just to buy the evo 3 inch springs and adjustable lower arm or the jks control arm correction brackets and shocks. I already have front adjustable track bar, bump stops, brake relocaton brackets, rear track bar relocation bracket, and JKS flex connect sway bay link.
What would you do? IMG-20151023-WA0003.jpg IMG-20151023-WA0025.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If you plan to go fast in the sand, I would go with the 3" enforcer with the evo spec king 2.5 shocks :thumb:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
If you plan to go fast in the sand, I would go with the 3" enforcer with the evo spec king 2.5 shocks :thumb:

Much agreed. Sand dunes scream coilovers to me but i fully understand a budget on your build. 100% agree evo regardless. Bolt on Coilovers or enforcer

naysjp

I'm trying to do my research and make sure I do this right the first time. I realize this is redundant for some of you. I've read a lot of coil over posts and went to the EvO site but still have questions. I want the EVO coil overs but I thought the Jeep must be lifted first so one has to have a lift first. Just want clarification that you don't have to buy a lift first THEN turn around and get the coil over kit. Again. The last Jeep just had a suspension lift and I was done. I have a JKU right now that has no lift now. Doing my research for my build.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'm trying to do my research and make sure I do this right the first time. I realize this is redundant for some of you. I've read a lot of coil over posts and went to the EvO site but still have questions. I want the EVO coil overs but I thought the Jeep must be lifted first so one has to have a lift first. Just want clarification that you don't have to buy a lift first THEN turn around and get the coil over kit. Again. The last Jeep just had a suspension lift and I was done. I have a JKU right now that has no lift now. Doing my research for my build.

The evo double d pro would have everything you need other than a front driveshaft. The bolt on kits would be missing the front lower control arms that you need. If you would get the kit north ridge sells, the enforcer pro stage 1 it has the d-link flip and lower arms you need.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I did a comparison. the Double D Pro comes with the bolt on long arm upgrade. Thank you. this clears up a lot and helped me. We're only one lift on this Jeep so it's got to be right.

I meant the enforcer pro, but yeah if you want to do a total lift upgrade and all long arms the double d pro is the way to go.

Top Bottom